Shellac packages on S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows what the pre selected colours are like in these packages? Do you get a good variety and do you get more than 1 of any colour or are they all different? Thanks :)

Hiya, I bought the platinum package and I got a good variety of colours. I did get 2 of some of them but that is the ones that will be used the most. Hope that helps:) x

Thanks for replying, I thought they would do a good variety but wanted to double check :)

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows what the pre selected colours are like in these packages? Do you get a good variety and do you get more than 1 of any colour or are they all different? Thanks :)

I got Negligee, Cream Puff, Fedora and Wildfire in mine.

HTH
x

Thanks for replying, I think I will order one of these

In the platinum you get all colours before the autumn/winter 2012 and spring 2013 collections. With a few doubled up :) xx

Thank you OP this is exactly what I was looking to know!

I am hoping to put in the order for my platinum kit next week. If anyone has recently purchased this I would be so so grateful if you could provide a list of the colours you received. Although I'm a little disappointed that some colours are doubled up :-(

Latest posts

Back