Shellac peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
I have been using Shellac for 7 years now, get all my products from Sweet Squared.

I had a client that was coming every two weeks no problems, the last time she had them done they starting peeling after a week and a half, so i suggested maybe she takes some time off and keep them oiled as they were quite weak. She had them done again last Thursday and has just messaged saying they are starting to come off again, hasn't even been a week, I feel so bad.

Most of my clients are getting 3 weeks out of them, sometimes more.

Is there anything I can use? Maybe a new set of bulbs is needed perhaps? I am at 50% on the bulbs.

[emoji51]

Hello, if everyone else is ok it sounds like something has changed with your client. Has she been poorly at all? I like ibx if someone has dry splitting nails. [emoji2]

If everyone else is fine then why do you think it's something you've done? If everyone else is fine, it's just her then surely it means she's doing something to them. When she says peeling are they peeling from FE or cuticle, is it all of them, or just one or two

It's unlikely to be bulbs, but you should turn them at 50% anyway just to get the nice clean side.

Thank you for the replies [emoji4]

Coming off from free edge. True, I don't know why I am blaming myself when others have been fine.

I will ask her if she has been ill or on any new medication

Latest posts

Back