Shellac prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkigems

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if people could tell me what they charge for a one colour shellac polish, and whether that includes a mini manicure or just a file/shape and then shellac?

I know prices are area specific, but just wanted a rough guide price. I've been working abroad for the past few years and am now trying to work here for a few months

Thanks in advance

I charge £25 for CND Shellac, as that is the advised minimum pricing from the distributors and educators.

ALL gel polishes, including CND Shellac, should be applied after a thorough manicure and prep of the nails including meticulous cuticle work.

I don't know any professional technician that would just file nails and apply and consider that a suitable service to be charged for x

For a Gel Mani (file, cuticle care and application of Shellac/Gelish colour) we charge £24.50. This is a 40 minute treatment.

For a Spa Gel Mani (file, cuticle care, hand massage, heated mitts treatment, exfoliation and application of Shellac/Gelish colour) it's £41. This is a 75 minute treatment.

Know your client base and price your treatments according to products used and time spent. Don't under-sell yourself if you're trained, experienced and use high quality products.

Good luck with your job search!

Latest posts

Back