Shellac problem!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_louise92

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Im hoping one of you can help me. I love Shellac and have done many but i recently had a client who had 'Purple Purple' and when it came out of the lamp it had like a marble effect. It wasn't rough or where it had 'marbelled' it wasnt raised was as smooth at the rest of them. It wasnt across the whole nails like just on a side and not on all of the nails. Its happened before slightly but only ever with this colour, The bottle isnt near empty and looks all ok. I dont thinkits anything i have done as i havnt done anything different to usual! Sorry for the essay was just bothered by it because im really baffled by it and frustrated as i dont know the cause! Someone please help :sad::sad:

My guess would be that the bottle wasn't shaken enough- you need to shake it for about 20 seconds to blend the ingredients properly.

Hi Geeks,

Im hoping one of you can help me. I love Shellac and have done many but i recently had a client who had 'Purple Purple' and when it came out of the lamp it had like a marble effect. It wasn't rough or where it had 'marbelled' it wasnt raised was as smooth at the rest of them. It wasnt across the whole nails like just on a side and not on all of the nails. Its happened before slightly but only ever with this colour, The bottle isnt near empty and looks all ok. I dont thinkits anything i have done as i havnt done anything different to usual! Sorry for the essay was just bothered by it because im really baffled by it and frustrated as i dont know the cause! Someone please help :sad::sad:

Ive had this with Purple Purple ....shake shake shake and shake some more like An*Gel says :0 x

Thanks geeks :)

Yeah i normally always shake it cos when their sat the can get 'gloopey' etc but i will take ur advice for future! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back