Shellac question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails at Home

Reaction score
Hi there

A friend of mine never normally has nail enhancements but is going away soon and would like something doing with her nails to make them look pretty. I have recommended the Shellac system but her nails are very weak. I have, in the past, used the Bio Sculpture system and this would have been ideal for her as a natural nail overlay but I'm actually wondering if Shellac may help protect her nails from being so weak too as it is built up by a few layers of the gel polish.

Does anyone think this could work at all? It's only a very temporary measure for her while on holiday.

Thanks

Yes I think Shellac would be perfect for her.

I have very weak nails and there is enough strength in Shellac to keep my nails from bending and breaking.

I would just ensure her natural nails aren't too long when you apply the Shellac, as it will be on for two weeks and if her nails are very weak they may break when they get a bit longer.

I have had acrylic nails on for 10 years . I applied shellac 2 weeks ago and i cant believe how good it is ,its all still on just need redoing because my nails have grown .My long waited order was well worth it , now i no why shellac was so hard to get hold of .

Latest posts

Back