Shellac question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Hi any shellac users could you please tell me if they have had problems with any of the colours staining, just asking as I am looking at possibly buying some. The make I have at the moment some of the colours stain which I am not happy with.

Hi there, I have never had any problems with staining, shellac removes beautifully :)

Ive been using shellac for a year now and had no problems with staining, im in a very busy salon so use lots of colours

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou ladies, looks like I may have to save up for one of their kits, I removed my gel polish last night and still have pink around my nail, thats after soaking nail in acetone and washing all day etc etc and still have it. Dont think I want to invest with this make if that happens to a client. I dont know if I should just stick with calgel coloured gels as I am calgel trained so will be offering overlays and extension or offer the coloured gels AND a gel polish, but will look into cnd shellac, just costly doing both to start with.

CND shellac training is £50! That's it,do it, as your removal is slightly different to other gels, (safer)

Never, ever had staining with CND Shellac!

Latest posts

Back