Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's odd! Did Maz get you sorted hun? If not pm me and I'll add you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've not had a pm from the poster hun... Strange and can't do anything till know the name on fb they joined or tried to join with :)

I have requested to join fb group Lizzie Findlater :) x

My very first attempt I have used 10mm round and 10mm x 13mm very small so we try some bigger ones when I get time! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385507903.419473.jpg

My very first attempt I have used 10mm round and 10mm x 13mm very small so we try some bigger ones when I get time! View attachment 48957

Love these!!! Could you tell me what you used on the top & bottom rings on your index finger? The middle ring on your middle finger? & all on your ring finger? Thank you xx

Love these!!! Could you tell me what you used on the top & bottom rings on your index finger? The middle ring on your middle finger? & all on your ring finger? Thank you xx

Yes of course.
Top and bottom on index finger is mixture of additives...spec shim, pink gold, green gold, blue heaven and icicles with top ring being onyx and bottom ring midnight swim back colour.
Middle ring on middle finger is winter blue additive glitter with blue rapture back colour.
Rings on ring finger small round one is pewter additive glitter with onyx back colour and oval ring is the above additives the same as index finger with pretty poison back colour. Hope that makes sense and helps 😃

Haha so pretty much all of them hun lol xx

Haha so pretty much all of them hun lol xx

Lol yeah 😊 I should have said that actually shouldn't i!!! My items have been shipped by the way so fingers crossed everything should be here by Friday so I can have a little play 😬💅💜 xx

Lol yeah 😊 I should have said that actually shouldn't i!!! My items have been shipped by the way so fingers crossed everything should be here by Friday so I can have a little play 😬💅💜 xx

Woohoo :) I received my children's rings today. So waiting for my smaller cabs. Think I'll need a few tiny ones though ;) I think the rings may be a little big for kids though. Need to get my nephews round lol xxx

Woohoo :) I received my children's rings today. So waiting for my smaller cabs. Think I'll need a few tiny ones though ;) I think the rings may be a little big for kids though. Need to get my nephews round lol xxx

Ohh children's rings??!!!! Good thinking!! Send me a link on fb?? xx

It's ok my request now accepted ! Thanks so much ! X

Here are some of my attempts. I am keeping the purple ring and bangle for myself as I love it so much. ;) x

Attachments

• 1385563487749.jpg
    1385563487749.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 482
The ones used to make the rings are little bit different to the glass pebbles id practice on glass pebbles but invest in proper cabs so they sit nice on the ring xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the advice. I wasn't going to use these stones for jewellry, I am just going to decorate my room with them.

I would love to give these rings a go, but I am not on Ebay so I would have to order from Amazon and I really just wouldn't know where to source what. I find it so confusing.

If anyone wants to be so kind as to send me a link or pm of what to purchase, I would be forever grateful. I just fear that in my old age ;) I would be buying garden bricks or something equally useless as I don't know exactly what to buy! Ha ha

Guys, can we keep posts to discussion about rings and PM add requests please?

Hi I hope this pic uploads. I started doing these a while ago using gelish just basic colours and glitters. Since then i've got heavily into making handmade jewellery throughly enjoy it. Love some of designs and now i want to make more of these cabochon rings. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2489[1].jpg
    IMG_2489[1].jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 421
You're so going to cave Rowlands ;) xxx 30 for 13.50 you know you want too ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I still haven't bought any so there :p

I have ordered some and can't wait to get my mitts on them!! Xx

My ring blanks arrived Monday and no cabs yet. Grrrr my fingers are itching to get on with it :irked:

Latest posts

Back