Shellac salon in Perth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
My friends moving to Perth next week and she will be looking for a salon doing shellac over there.

Can anyone recommend anyone/anywhere?

Also she like callus peel are these available in Aus?
Thank u x

Go to CND.com, click on the "Salon Locator" button, and tick the Shellac box under the "services" options, and enter Perth in the search bar, and it will come up with a load of salons that offer shellac in that city. :)

And about the callus peel, she would have to contact the CND distributor for austrailia and ask..I know that NZ don't offer every CND product that the UK does.

Go to CND.com, click on the "Salon Locator" button, and tick the Shellac box under the "services" options, and enter Perth in the search bar, and it will come up with a load of salons that offer shellac in that city. :)

And about the callus peel, she would have to contact the CND distributor for austrailia and ask..I know that NZ don't offer every CND product that the UK does.

Thanks for that, I will have a look and the callus peels not cnd.
So I might have to look abit more into that xxx

Thanks for that, I will have a look and the callus peels not cnd.
So I might have to look abit more into that xxx

Sorry I didn't even read that properly..just seen the word callus and thought of Sea Serum lol.

Latest posts

Back