Shellac Silver/Gold VIP Status or Ice Vapour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss pamper

Reaction score
Hello Geeks
this is my first ever post eek!
One of my regular shellac clients has requested that I order Gold and Silver VIP status as she loves a bit of sparkle. She has not actually tried the colours but looked on-line. Can any of you let me know if these two colours work well on their own or what colours they both work well layered over?
Also I am wondering whether to order Ice Vapour instead of the silver VIP status. Please can you advise whether they are very different and again what colours is Ice Vapour good over? I would love to order all of them but my budget is limited.
Thank you xxx

Silver VIP and Gold VIP look amazing over any colour. They add a subtle silver or gold shimmer and sparkle to the nails. They are lovely on their own if used in a French manicure.

Iced Vapor is a limited edition and will need to be purchased in the pack with Frosted Glen. It's beautiful but its a chunkier glitter effect so very noticeable. Your only issue with it is once its gone, its gone!

Top 2 photos have silver VIP status and bottom is iced vapor.

HTH xx

Attachments

• 1385019612548.jpg
    1385019612548.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 720
  • 1385019639517.jpg
    1385019639517.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,049
  • 1385019674376.jpg
    1385019674376.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,244
I think have Silver VIP tends to give more of a silver sparkle shimmer. If your client wants a really stand out sparkle then iced vapour or mabe Zillionaire. Iced Vapour looks gorgeous over Blush Teddy!

Ice Vapor is more noticeable, I've converted my BFF who always has Silver VIP over everything, she now loves Ice Vapor more :) definitely get it - its limited edition ! the other two you can get later :D

I have bitten the bullet and ordered Gold VIP status along with Ice Vapour and then could not resist the ruby ritz duo too! Budget blown but can't wait for them to arrive!
Thanks for the advice.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385052772.928981.jpg

My favorite. Blue rapture & silver VIP! Shame the photo doesn't do it much justice but its lovely! Love silver & gold over anything!! X

Lurve Gold VIP Status!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385054006.282459.jpg

This is Fedora with GVS over the top!

Yum!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Silver VIP which I use more than the Gold, although saying that the Gold VIP is fab with the more Autumn/Winter Colours. I use Silver VIP with most of my french.

ps. How does Grapefruit sparkle compare with say any of the other Shellac French pinks with Silver VIP over??

Latest posts

Back