Shellac Summer 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwnails

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418245834.365218.jpg

Just seen this on the CND Facebook page.... Errrrmm hot pop and waterpark... Hardly new?!

Still feeling disappointed, more of the same.

Those two colours definitely already exist. I'll withhold judgement for the other colours until i can see them on colour pops. The bottle colours look quite similar but you never can tell xx

Maybe... they are remaking them to be LED curable? Wishful thinking lol....

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh dear :grr:

I think the purple looks nice, seems to be a glittery color, maybe similar to ruby ritz. Im sure it'll look great. The teal color seems to be nice too. They may not be the bright neons that were wanted for the summer, but remember that cnd will never do them until neons officially become registered colors!! No use in crying over what you can't have. If you use shellac, it's just a fact of life for you.

I like the look of these! I know they still seem similar to others but the purple and teal look lovely!

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

So four new colours really not six as two already exist! I've got my fingers for your idea Depths, that'd make me a happy woman but I won't hold my breath. Liking the purple.

Karaxxx

Aww cnd! I don't want to feel disappointed I want to see you at the top of your game because I am still in love with the workability of shellac.

Placing these colours together is inspiring as a mood board to be fair but so much more could have been possible to give us some wow factor.

Maybe... they are remaking them to be LED curable? Wishful thinking lol....

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Hopefully! I just attended a seminar about a month ago where they sell CND. The manager that's in charge of purchasing was saying shes seen them and put in orders, they will be available next spring/summer. She was giving prices but I can't remember :/

There is already blush teddy too that's came out in the January collection!!???

There is already blush teddy too that's came out in the January collection!!???

Blush Teddy is being released in Vinylux as is Thistle Thicket so Blush Teddy isn't new to Shellac but at least we get 9ne of the Intimates in Vinylux

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you zoom in on the photos of the nail art at the top the dark purple flowers look glittery.... Maybe it could be a purple ruby ritz?
The light purple bottle looks similar to lilac longing and the light pink bottle similar to strawberry smoothy, although I'm sure they will be different once on pops as you can't ever really tell until you see them on pops.
Do we know if the photo is authentic as never known them to release new colour plans for a launch out before the previous collection has been launched? (That doesn't really make sense does it but hopefully you'll understand what I mean) xxxx

Pretty sure this is fake, I mean they've only just announced the spring collection. And the bottles look like existing colours but with different names, one looks like lilac longing, one tango passion and one hotski to tchotchke.. Not sure what the pink could be?
X

One of them, is deep pink glitter that you WILL adore.. There is also a shimmering baby-doll pink and the deep blues-green is not like Hotski at all (I am looking at them)... it's beautiful actually with an almost translucent hue. But right now I am all over Creekside and Dandelion!!

CND have often only bought out 4 colours for summer but I have sent them this link so they can hear your thoughts. :Love:

^ Yes I vaguely remember when Water Park was originally released that Summer collection just had four colours as well. Either way I'm super excited for the new glitter and really eager to see what the "Hotski lookalike" will look like! Would love a creme teal colour - similar to Gelish - Garden Teal Party would be fab! X

Latest posts

Back