Shellac toes advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulubav

Reaction score
Hi,
I've got my First Lady coming today for shellac fingers and toes. Can you tell me would you do the feet before the hands? And shall I use toe seperaters? Not sure these would fit into a cnd lamp yet lol x

Hi there,

It really doesn't matter which you do first. Personally I would do the hands first so she can admire her fingers all the way through her CND Shellac Pedicure! :)

Instead of toe separators, you can use cotton wool balls of halved and folded cotton wool disks just to separate the toes that need it, this way the feet will fit easily in the lamp once you have removed the hand tray.

Good luck!

Thank for the tips, I'm looking forward to it! 😊

Sorry to butt in - but what do u use furniture wise to do toes? As in - special stools for their feet etc... I've done a few but find it a bit of a mission to find a good spot for me to sit whilst doing a clients toes. In the past I have put their feet on a small stool to apply the polish, with my Cnd lamp on the floor but it's so uncomfortable for me as my chair is not low enough to their feet... And I don't have space or money for a proper pedicure chair..Help plse!! I hope my question kind of makes sense lol

Latest posts

Back