Shellac training and Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SillyBilly

Reaction score
Hi
Is it part of the shellac routine to advise solar oil?

My friend has had shellac three times at three different places and had not heard of solar oil until I mentioned it to her today. She tells me that the place she had them last time told her that the shellac doesn't last on her because her nails are " greasy"

She said today that her nails are starting to split and I said well you should be putting your solar oil on your nails 2 x daily yet she had never heard of it.

She's supposed to be having Shellac on Saturday before going on her cruise holiday on Sunday. What advise can I give her?

What should I advise her - I'm not shellac trained but have been thinking about doing the s2 course and have been reading up about the importance of using the correct techniques and system products.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
After having Shellac applied, the client should apply Solar Oil at least 2X a day. This keeps the nails hydrated. HTH! :)

Thank you. I didn't want to be giving her mis information and upsetting her and her nail tech.

Hi
Is it part of the shellac routine to advise solar oil?

My friend has had shellac three times at three different places and had not heard of solar oil until I mentioned it to her today.

It does make you wonder what else these salons are excluding from the Shellac system?!

Latest posts

Back