Shellac training - Cardiff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie Shires

Reaction score
Hi I have been a mobile beautician for 3 years now and am looking into training in Shellac. Do any mobile beautician's make much money from this?

And does anyone know if there is Shellac training in Cardiff? I know that Ellisons do it in Birmingham but i'd prefer not to have to travel?

Thanks

i bought into shellac a few weeks ago, just started advertising it on tuesday and ive done 3 already this week! id defo go for it, i do bio sculpture too but some clients have nice nails or keep them short and shellac is great for them.

ring sweet squared they have educators all over the country so there is prob one near you xx

i think the closest place to cardiff would be bristol x

Hi I have been a mobile beautician for 3 years now and am looking into training in Shellac. Do any mobile beautician's make much money from this?

And does anyone know if there is Shellac training in Cardiff? I know that Ellisons do it in Birmingham but i'd prefer not to have to travel?

Thanks

Hi Jodie, ring S2 they will be able to tell you who your closest EA would be. They might be closer than you think. Their number is 0845 210 6060.

Xx

Theres one in Bridgend, sorry dont know the info at present as im on my iphone. Xx

I did mine one to one in bridend with hannah. Shes lovely. You need to book it through s2

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hannah McAndrew is the CND Shellac Education Ambassador based in Bridgend. If you Call Sweet Squared they will be able to give you details on the course and tell you available dates!

Latest posts

Back