Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyekandi

Reaction score
Do you think Shellac training is nessecary? And does anyone know if training completed you recieve a certificate? Thanks

I thinkit's down to personal preferance. I am buying the topcoat basecoat and a couple of colours at a time and getting advice from my educator on how to use, as I am saving for my e-file training when cnd release this.

It's like minx I dont think you need a cert to apply. But would be more beneficial if you found out how it works etc before using. :) hth xxx

I thinkit's down to personal preferance. I am buying the topcoat basecoat and a couple of colours at a time and getting advice from my educator on how to use, as I am saving for my e-file training when cnd release this.

It's like minx I dont think you need a cert to apply. But would be more beneficial if you found out how it works etc before using. :) hth xxx

Well actually you do need a cert to both buy and apply Minx or Shellac. The minmum requirement for either is a manicure/pedicure certification. Naturally a class will explain both the science behind the product ( so one knows how and why it works) which is rather important .. And the best way to apply it ... also fairly vital info.

Finally CND dont give classes without a certificate ( unless you don't pass it). Bearing in mind that most nail techs actually do not know how to polish either well or correctly, I think most would benefit greatly from a class.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm a beauty therapist anyway who has completed my CND L&P and is due to do the Brisa Gel.

I questioned whether the training was nessecary as i believe training price varies at different academy's and the Educator wasn't sure if a cetificate was received but was checking this for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back