Shellac vs Bio Sculpture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieHale

Reaction score
I already am trained in doing Shellac but was thinking about training in Bio Sculpture aswell, is it worth doing this aswell?
I am trained in acrylics but don't like doing them, so don't offer any service that envolves adding length to the nail.

I've been Bio Sculpture mentioned a lot...what is it and what benefits does it have? Is it a gel for extensions?

I too am trained in acrylics but don't like doing them. I've got a few clients though who have stopped having gel polish and gone elsewhere for acrylics or gels because they want the length so am thinking about doing something else.

I trained in bio just before Shellac was introduced as I wanted something like Shellac but it wasn't available. I personally wouldn't have gone on to do bio if it had been available at the time. Have you thought about brisa lite as that would work with Shellac? It makes sense to stick with the one brand. I didn't find the Bio gel extensions to be that strong.

Last edited:
I have thought on brisa lite but I am unsure if this will be as popular as bio sculpture. Bio sculpture is a recognised brand by many people/customers and the name itself draws people I , but I'm not sure if people have heard for brisa lite? What are other peoples thoughts on bio sculpture holding on a tip?

Latest posts

Back