Shellac with magnets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
Am I completely missing something?? I've been asked several times this week if I do the shellac with magnets? Now I like to think I'm very up to date with the latest shellac colours, news etc and have not heard of this and have not seen anything On here about it either, so I'm assuming there's no such thing? But asking just incase I've missed a beat and my clients are more up to date than me lol!! Xxxxx

Gelish have the magneto collection which involves magnets, could they be getting confused? I'd not heard of any magnet shellac colours either Xx

clients do get confused with the different brands but this is mainly down to techs trying to pass their chosen products off as the wonderful shellac! I keep getting requests for colour changing shellac - its apparently a mood thing, its changed colour in different temperatures!

To my knowledge there is no such product by CND and I don't think there is a magnetic range either - though as mentioned above Gelish do the magneto range x

Last edited:
Fab thank you for your replies! I thought that was the case as I knew another brand did this but though I better check incase I was mistaken and gave them the wrong info!
One of my competitors uses bluesky "shellac" for the colour changing nails, so I get inundated with clients asking me for this because I do shellac, sick to death of correcting them that it's not shellac lol!! Thanks for your replies :) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back