Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyRed

Reaction score
Im really interested in doing shellac. As im returning to the nail industry i have found it very expensive to re stock my kit. I was wondering if any one knows if i could just order brisa bulbs would they fit into my bio sculpture or calgel lamp. and would that be alright for the time being to cure shellac.
Thanks

Im really interested in doing shellac. As im returning to the nail industry i have found it very expensive to re stock my kit. I was wondering if any one knows if i could just order brisa bulbs would they fit into my bio sculpture or calgel lamp. and would that be alright for the time being to cure shellac.
Thanks

If the high emmission Brisa bulbs fit your lamp and if there are 4 of them then you could do a four finger cure and then the 2 thumbs (just like the original Brisa Lamp) . I wouldn't try a five finger cure as the placement of the bulbs would not be right for that. The bulbs may very well fit your lamp and if they do .. hurrah!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back