Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalizy

Reaction score
Hi I have just received my shellac kit from s2 today.

What does anyone clean their bottles and the tips of the brush with?

Normally use opi gelcolor but wanted to give shellac a go as everyone seems to have heard of shellac over opi gelcolor

Cheers

Are you referring to the neck of the shellac bottles, to stop them getting clogged up? If so then I use D.Sperce (IPA). Not really sure what you mean by the brushes, nail art brushes? if so again D.Sperce.

Karaxxx

I think she meens the brushes of the shellac bottles. Yes, clean with isopropyl alcohol

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Yes I did mean the brushes of the shellac bottles. Thanks for your replies. Will give shellac a go and see how I get on

Yes I did mean the brushes of the shellac bottles. Thanks for your replies. Will give shellac a go and see how I get on

Do you have the CND UVLamp? If not, you won't get on very well I'm sorry to say. Please invest in the whole system and get the most out if it without exposing yourself and your clients to a Shellac that is not completely cured.:hug:

The op mentions receiving her shellac kit. All the kits have lamps in so no need to jump to the conclusion she is not using a CND lamp????

The op mentions receiving her shellac kit. All the kits have lamps in so no need to jump to the conclusion she is not using a CND lamp????

I haven't jumped to any conclusions, I asked perfectly nicely .. but thanks for pointing that out. Some people say they have a kit when they have bought a collection; just making sure she is aware. If she has the correct lamp then I'm sure she will be happy to say so.

It also provides an opportunity to remind others again that to use the right UV Lamp is important and part of the system; the number of people who still ask if they can use any old lamp makes it necessary to keep reminding when the opportunity arises.

Hi
I bought my kit from sweet squared so hopefully will get on ok. Fingers crossed :))

Latest posts

Back