Shocked at response

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagine...

brow-kid.jpg

HAhaha cracked me up x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

imagine...

brow-kid.jpg

Oh gosh. ..I bet you pulled that from a link to one of these geeks Facebook pages... did it have a price underneath. ..ha ha ha....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know someone that can organise one for you :cool:

Hahaha cool can they take my freckles out and do some airbrushing?! I'd also like to be taller

Hahaha cool can they take my freckles out and do some airbrushing?! I'd also like to be taller

Oh yes, I could just imagine her to have one of those stretch contraptions in her dungeon, erm.. I mean cellar.

To be honest, I used to display my certificates until it got to a point they were years old and half the companies didn't exist any more! I also wonder how helpful it is displaying your new certificates ie. I only qualified in this last month type thing 😐

Oh yes, I could just imagine her to have one of those stretch contraptions in her dungeon, erm.. I mean cellar.

Is that in front of the beds or behind the guns?

imagine...

brow-kid.jpg

I'm not going to get any sleep tonight!

Still, if your brows look like that, no one will notice your certificates, believe me!

Clever!!

Is that in front of the beds or behind the guns?

Ask her yourself.

Virtues, customer for you :wink2:

Maybe we should all frame copies of our passports and put them on the walls.. would make it easier surely. ...jeeez!

Jeezzz I haven't got a passport that's me up sh*t creek without a paddle lol

Ask her yourself.

Virtues, customer for you :wink2:

Ha ha I could make a killing here. ... (smirk)

Jeezzz I haven't got a passport that's me up sh*t creek without a paddle lol

Well I know a guy that knows a guy that can get you one. How you think I got an American one and a western name? :p

Well I know a guy that knows a guy that can get you one. How you think I got an American one and a western name? :p

Hahaha I'll tell you the story behind it ..........I did have a passport until I went to a gypsy party many moons ago and it got tea leafed by one of my fathers and mine family members circle of friends Hahahahaha no joke.So there is a gypsy desendant rocking around with my pass port for the last 19 years hahaha.

Surely it's expired by now! You can have a whole new identity! :lol:

Surely it's expired by now! You can have a whole new identity! :lol:

Yeh probably !!! But still they prob would have used that for years under my name lol.

Ah ha maybe I have been using a different identity all along.I AM Patricia bratwherst !!!!!!!!! Dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeh probably !!! But still they prob would have used that for years under my name lol.

Ah ha maybe I have been using a different identity all along.I AM Patricia bratwherst !!!!!!!!! Dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't travel to Germany with that identity, you'll be sussed straight away. It's wurst, my dear, WURST!!

I can do that for you 😜

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Don't travel to Germany with that identity, you'll be sussed straight away. It's wurst, my dear, WURST!!

Hehehe

See I can't even spell my surname I'm defo going to get caught out here.

Latest posts

Back