Shop fitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristina-louise

Reaction score
Hi all, first ever post on here!
Can I ask does anyone know of a good (not expensive) salon fitters ?

I've allocated 15-20k and I've had a quote for so much more! I think they was just trying to pull a fast one, but if anyone has any recommendations is be grateful!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi there, My friends husband works with a firm that does this, it's normally a team of guys that sometimes work through the night & get it sorted in a short space of time, i know they travel around, I can always find out what company it is if you like? But I would shop around & get several quotes, I'm not sure how much something like this would cost, there are a lot of variables I suppose. I'm sure there are other geeks on here with premises who would have more of an idea xx

Hi there, My friends husband works with a firm that does this, it's normally a team of guys that sometimes work through the night & get it sorted in a short space of time, i know they travel around, I can always find out what company it is if you like? But I would shop around & get several quotes, I'm not sure how much something like this would cost, there are a lot of variables I suppose. I'm sure there are other geeks on here with premises who would have more of an idea xx
Hi, I'm also looking for a salon refit company, I was wondering if you could tell give me your friends husband's details please?

Hi, I'm also looking for a salon refit company, I was wondering if you could tell give me your friends husband's details please?
What are their details please?

Hey everyone that's asking, the company my friends husband works for is called Nebrak if you google it you should find all the info you need x

Hey everyone that's asking, the company my friends husband works for is called Nebrak if you google it you should find all the info you need x

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back