Shopping with CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
is it ok to just pop in to the stockists? I live quite close to the London one and wanted to go and smell some of the scentsations, just checking if this was ok...

You would need to have an account. Why not call them and ask what proof of qualifications you would need to bring to open an account with them.

I have an account with the main sweet squared already, would I need to open a separate one with the London branch?

I did this recently and had to take my certificates with me and they set up my acount there and then for me hth's x

I'm a member of sweet squared and when I popped into CND London they set me up an account and I could buy products straight away! All I needed was s2 my account no.x

Ketan's the best, Im sure he'd help you. If you've got an accoung with S2 I couldnt see why you wouldnt be able to buy from him.

Karaxxx

Sorry to intrude guys but is there anyway of finding out where my nearest CND stockist is? I do normally get my products from S2 but just wondered if there was one near me. xxx

Call s2 main number and they will tell you where nearest stockist is xx

Latest posts

Back