Short courses insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Advice needed!
I'm looking at expanding my skills and have seen lots of short one day accredited courses. My question is, will all insurers cover you for short courses. For example if I do a course that has been accredited by the guild or abt, will it only be that insurer that will provide me insurance in that course? Does that make sense?! I have an nvq in level 2 and 3 so dont know much about how short day accredited courses work!
TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty, you have to ask the insurers. So if you find a course that says it's accredited with one company but you're insured with another, you need to phone the one you're insured with and ask if they'll cover you.

I have insurance with BABTAC and to save any confusion I only do courses approved by them.

BABTAC are quite flexible with their insurance and I think they were talking about only insuring therapists with an nvq and not covering just short courses, although some short courses are equivalent to an nvq. It's a mine field lol.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back