Short Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammi90

Reaction score
I recently had my hair cut short again and although i like it i want some extensions for the summer but as its so short i would like them bonded rather than weaved, and last tym i had them glued my hair was wreacked does anyone no a good place i can get them done and avarage price? thanks x

I recently had my hair cut short again and although i like it i want some extensions for the summer but as its so short i would like them bonded rather than weaved, and last tym i had them glued my hair was wreacked does anyone no a good place i can get them done and avarage price? thanks x

Hi Sammi, you should only have them done to double the length of your own natural hair otherwise there is no natural hair to support them,
plus they can pull on the scalp and cause problems if they are longer than the reccomended
length,
also you will need a decent bit of length on top to cover all the bonds

I think it may be best to wait a little while first till you have enough hair to cover the bonds nicely , :hug:

Latest posts

Back