Short nails, Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't have acrylic extensions put on your nails for the ball. I would have them properly shaped and a dark Shellac or Gelish colour applied. Much more fashionable and classy. Your nails really don't look like they need extensions. JMHO

Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't have acrylic extensions put on your nails for the ball. I would have them properly shaped and a dark Shellac or Gelish colour applied. Much more fashionable and classy. Your nails really don't look like they need extensions. JMHO

True, ive been looking at the gorgeous nail art that you ladies do and I need it all!

yhy3yryq.jpg

If they stay that length I wouldn't call it short so you can get away with any colour.

xxx

I do a nail biters programme (weekly visit for 6 weeks minimum). I have had most success when I insist that for the first few visits the client has a dark colour even on the most badly bitten short nails with bulbous skin. It doesn't look great but they can't help but notice them every time they go towards their mouth! If I have allowed the nail biters to have a light or neutral colour they just mess with them or bite them :p

Here's one of my recent successes before and after eight weeks. Excuse the part prepped state of the second picture.

I've got my first nail biter coming next week. Could I please ask what your weekly programme involves? Do they have the shellac reapplied every week then? Any and all advice gratefully received!! Her poor nails are disastrous x

Latest posts

Back