Shot in the dark. . . advanced cutting course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
shot in the dark here, anyone goin to the tigi advanced cutting course in glasgow. . . im goin all alone and hope sum1 is so i can be like HIYAAA!!!. . . im scared lol x

I did the t and g advanced cutting course at their training place near Oxford st some years ago. It was a great course and I really enjoyed it. Everyone is usually in the same boat so it was really friendly. Enjoy.

oh cool, i never been this far for a course by myself, thats all, not scared o the content cos i love new stuff, jus dont like thte thought o being in glasgow by myself for two days n two nights. HAH. . . i was more looking for a dinner buddy and drinkin buddy for evening HAH cant go to a cutting course and be sober JOKE!!!xx

where and when scotty???

I could always come down n see ya !!!!

Im actually looking for something similar to do...just havent done anything about it xx

its in glasgow on the 19th and 20th july. . . im excited and nervous cos u never know wot ur gonna be doin URGH. . . x

wish me luck all, im off down tonight for a night out and then course starts monday, eeeeeee excited hahaha x

Latest posts

Back