Should I Get A Full Fringe??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.Jayde.

Reaction score
All my friends say that a full fringe would suit me.. i want one because i think it would make me look older..and cooler..so do yu think i should?:|..my hair is semi long and a browny blonde colour?

Please help me...i want to get it done for christmas and need to decide so i can plan it out....x

thanks..x:):):)

a fringe is more to do with face shape, facial features, hair thickness and movement in ur hair i.e cows licks etc, not really anything to do with the overall length or colour, they are probably the two things that matter least....

ur best bet is look in the mirror and move the hair to resemble a fringe and see if it suits u

its impossible for anyone to tell u it will suit u through a computer, if u really do want professional advice, go and have a free consultation at ur hairdressers, their'l tell u everything u need to know,

at the end of the day if u get it done and don't like it, it will soon grow back and u can tick it off the list of things not to do again!! :) hth's

Latest posts

Back