Should I have pre lightened more

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca whitty

Reaction score
hi guys,my client had coloured her hair dark brown,but wanted tofee highlights.i pre lightened wth bleach first to a orange/yellow,then applied diacolour 7.13(honey)for about 10mins.client was happy wiyh colour,but i felt there was alot of red tone still remaining,sounds obvious now im writing this but do you think i should have pre lightened alot more?her hair is really long,and fine,so was worried about leaving the bleach on for too long.:)

im not familiar with loreal colours but honey sound like it wud be awarm colour anyway. . if ud lifted the colour any more than yellow it wud needed pre pigged anyways so no i think it was prob the wisest thing to do. . .and if the client is happy then heyy. .wot ya gonna do lol x

thanks,glad u agree,jst that ive been away from hairdressing for a while due to havin babies and stuff and think that ive lost confidence abit. ta everso for your reply tho:hug:

Hi, this was in fact quite a big correction job as it involved stripping the dark away first with bleach you did really well to get an even decent lift ,
I also agree with scottydolly about not lifting it higher , and she was happy with it ,
I think you did a geat job too :hug: well done

Latest posts

Back