Should I stay or should I go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooky

Reaction score
I always read the posts on here and feel like I can relate to a lot of them and admire and respect many of you!:) if you also read the posts you might remember a few of my posts and be able to offer some advice. I'm now working in a restaurant in the hope another job will come up in my field.., make up/fragrance/skincare. I've been there 8 months and oh my god how stressful is that business!!! It's chaotic... Though the tips are amazing and I love serving the public... Families mainly as I love kids and the elderly, such interesting conversations! (when I have the time as usually literally running around the restaurant) I'm scared to leave th job a I have a 3 year old and teenager so tips cover a lot of my expenses. I have an interview next week in a store amongst health and beauty and hope to get offered the job to then progress my career.
Have any of you worked within a restaurant? And did leaving do you any favours? Advice needed. Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back