Show me your Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
Does shellac not have glitter colours? And have to add glitter to them or does it have brish on glitters I have had a look but not seen many :/

Convince me to swap to shellac!

Brush on I mean

no they have additives

That's what I mean don't they have any that u don't have to tap on like brush on glitters like normal shellac that's glitter x

They have a few glitter colors like ice vapour and the new butterfly queen. They also have grapefruit sparkle and they used to have silver and gold vip status (I think they r being discontinued). Personally I prefer the fact that they have so many additives and you also have the lecente glitters to choose from. I just think the combinations of colors that u can make with Cnd shellac plus the glitters and additives is much more exciting than just having glitter colours. And plus u can do nail art with the additives and glitters whereas glitter polish is just glitter polish - if u wanted to make it pop you would still need to add something extra

Yeah shellac does have a few glitters, not many there's ruby ritz, butterfly queen, ice vapor, tinsel toast, steel gaze and some limited edition Christmas green I think, but honestly don't let that put you off! I think shellac is one of the best for glitters for example, with other brands where there's a ridiculous amount of colours and you wanted say a lilac so you buy that, but then you want a glittery lilac so you buy that too. And you've paid for 2 colours, but with shellac you get Lecenté glitters that match shellac shades (if you get an s2 catalogue it tells you the shellac matches) so you buy 1 lilac, and then the matching glitter for the fraction of the price and there's you glitter lilac! At first I thought it would be a faff but it really isn't, it takes a few seconds per nail. You do your second colour coat as usual and then get a nice fluffy brush (I personally use an eyeshadow socket blending brush) dab the tip in the glitter dab it over the nail and then give it a good brush down so it lays flat, then top coat, DONE! It's way more sparkley than any premixed colour! And the glitters practically last forever, plus it allows you to charge 25% as an extra, and it makes the client feel like they are getting a more exclusive customised mani.. And then you can start experimenting laying glitters on top of other colours, for example I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I have a stunning pink glitter that looks lovely on top of pink shellac shades, but when you use it on top of black it magically transforms into a stunning deep navy blue glitter, thus saving the cost of another polish! Honestly you won't regret it I love it... And then the additives are a whole over story!
Sorry I know I ramble, but hope this helps! :)
X

Latest posts

Back