Show us your Cuccio Veneer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Icon and Veneer. Icon is just Cuccio Veneer in no frills packaging. Exactly the same product, just different names. Icon is made by Cuccio and Cuccio is Star Nails.

What wholesalers did you go to, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there,

I use Icon, have for a long time and love it. Like you say its still Cuccio and Cuccio colours just without the frills. The only bad thing I have ever found is the lids break easily on the bottles.

Do you know when Icon is being did countinued? I thought they had just launched some new colours. Was gutted to hear they are not taking Icon to Pro Beauty tomorrow, only Cuccio.

Does anyone have a colour chart showing names of Icon colours versus Cuccio colours?

Xx

I've not been told that they're being discontinued honey, only going on what a poster further back said.

So far I've not had any issues with the lids, but will keep that in mind lovey, thank you.

Oh no are they not? They were both a Olympia. That's a shame. I don't have a comparison chart but I can work out which is which bar the reds as its hard to tell on the monitor. Any you need to know, give me a shout and I'll see if I know.

Xx

There's a group on Facebook called. U cuccio veneer swatch (something like that) and they give you a lot of the colours in cuccio and icon ☺️ Xx

Ooh I'm in that group already. Love it x

I'm really looking forward to seeing cuccio at pro beauty tomorrow. Will hopefully be purchasing lots! x

Their stand was brilliant at Olympia and they had great show offers too! You will definitely be stocking up there. Tony Cuccio was at Olympia!

Don't forget to post pics and swatches of your Cuccio haul on here. Enjoy the show! Xz

Do you know if they have any offers on there training? Or whether they did at Olympia? xx

I don't I'm afraid lovey, sorry. X

Ooh a Cuccio Facebook page :). Does anyone have the exact name as can't seem to find it in a Facebook search and would love to join.

xx

Yes it's 'Cuccio veneer swatch group' xx

I love this colour turkish delight and Vegas vixen

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1413818253042.jpg
    1413818253042.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 254
I went to place an order this morning and the buy one get one free offer has ended on veneers 😭😭😭

I got a email today saying it's still on, it's through out October. The offer isn't available online so you have to call and they do it over the phone

I got a email today saying it's still on, it's through out October. The offer isn't available online so you have to call and they do it over the phone

Is there any offer on the polishes as well ?? And any new colours in the veneers?
Strange.. I didn't get any email

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure about the polishes but there is an offer on the matchmaker sets. I wasn't on the mailing list either but I called Liz at Cuccio and she added me.
I've just ordered 18 more colours and a few polishes to try out. x

Hi ladies. Quick question for those of you who use a LED lamps. How do you clean them? I mean do you use something specific to clean the bulbs from dust or things like that? I know manufacturers advise that LED bulbs shouldn't be touched too much, but still, after sone time of use, they need to be wiped somehow. I bought the small Cuccio lamp at Olympia in 2013 and it was ok for a while. Some months after and after intense use, it just wasn't doing good jib anymore. The colour didn't cure properly, the top coat wasn't shiny even after 1 minute or more of curing. I was using it with the IBD Just gel polish, which I told them at the time and they didn't advise me against.
So i tried to wipe the bulbs with a piece of tissue. No improvement. On top of everything 2 or 3 bulbs on one side (next to each other) don't light up like the rest, they just give a teeny tiny spot of light, which doesn't cure the gp at all. I'm thinking of converting to Cuccio Venner and investing in the big lamp, but i really don't want to have the same issues with it. So, is there something that you ladies use specifically use to clean your bulbs?
I'd appreciate any input on the subject. Thanks :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does your lamp have a mirrored bottom, if so, make sure that's clean and shiny. Is your lamp plugged in to an extension lead? Sometimes that can cause issues.

I use led and don't have any issues with it, granted its relatively new. I hadn't really thought about cleaning it, other than if one of my clients had accidentally bumped their nails on the bulbs.

Does your lamp have a mirrored bottom, if so, make sure that's clean and shiny. Is your lamp plugged in to an extension lead? Sometimes that can cause issues.

I use led and don't have any issues with it, granted its relatively new. I hadn't really thought about cleaning it, other than if one of my clients had accidentally bumped their nails on the bulbs.

Yes, it has a mirrired bottom. I make sure it's clean all the time. I don't know if it's my imagination or what, but the bulbs seem a bit cloudy to me. That's why I'm thinking there might be something accumulated on them. I'll try and attach pics.
I meean, i can't take a decent pic when its on, but u get the idea.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1414085193116.jpg
    1414085193116.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 1414085274409.jpg
    1414085274409.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 150
Three coats of Rio Carnival. Lovely colour! I had issues with it shrinking but after having a look on their website I found out that the problem was in my my application.

This is the colour that I bought but it didn't cover like this even after 5 coats. It's very thin. More like a clear with sparkles in it.

Is yours like that too?

3 clients in last few days very popular colour Brooklyn never Sleeps its lush...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414099482.361002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back