Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think th first set looks lovely, and they definitely aren't a j curl. I think each persons lashes will always look slightly different anyway because of their natural lash! If th first set of natural lashes were slightly more down than th second then the outcome will be different too. Also if you use different brand of c curls they will have slightly different curls.
For looking full, add smaller sizes in between the longer lengths xx

I've removed this today. Typical, clusters with sp glue. Was sold as some new type of lash ... Clumps and clumps of glue, chunks of natural lashes coming out along with chunks of clusters ...
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388880841313.jpg
    1388880841313.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 375
I think th first set looks lovely, and they definitely aren't a j curl. I think each persons lashes will always look slightly different anyway because of their natural lash! If th first set of natural lashes were slightly more down than th second then the outcome will be different too. Also if you use different brand of c curls they will have slightly different curls.
For looking full, add smaller sizes in between the longer lengths xx

Thanks for replying! You are right, the first set were pointing down slightly more so that makes sense! I might try a D curl to get a fuller look from head on. My only concern is they may be harder to apply with being that bit curlier and mightn't last as long? The lashes i use are lash base, not used lashes from anyone else so not sure how the curls compare to other brand x x

Thanks for replying! You are right, the first set were pointing down slightly more so that makes sense! I might try a D curl to get a fuller look from head on. My only concern is they may be harder to apply with being that bit curlier and mightn't last as long? The lashes i use are lash base, not used lashes from anyone else so not sure how the curls compare to other brand x x

All depends on what the client is after. D curls probably won't last as long because there will be less of the false lash attached to the natural lash.
I've got lots of different brands of lashes, but i find ah Francis lashes are pretty much a similar curl to lashbase but then eyeluvlashes are sooo much curlier. So I use a b curl from them as like my c curl haha xx

C curl 10mm 0.20
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388937229530.jpg
    1388937229530.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 303
Another c curl 10m 0.20

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388937256446.jpg
    1388937256446.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 287
Sammy - I can see from your pics - especially the first two after your original post that your client hardly has any lashes - as well as this her lashes are very fair. With fair lashes its very difficult to make a set look full because there is no darkness at the base of the lashes to give an illusion of depth - ( you will notice that dark eyes and dark lashes always get the most beautiful look)

This client would benefit from a tint as well as much shorter lashes used in amongst length to create an illusion of depth.

Also remember with a 121 application there is only so much fullness you can achieve - also ladies never come to us because they have great lashes / and dont forget that geeks will never post pics of a poor set of lashes on a lady with hooded eyes, blond short lashes cos no matter what u do you will never get the same look as someone who had great eyes, a well defined eyebrow and a great set of lashes to work on.

Do don't stress just keep doing what you are doing x

Please feel free to comment. Only my second set. I know they aren't perfect but helpful suggestions on how to improve would be welcomed. Also I am struggling to see when applyin lashes as I am mobile & can't guarantee light. Can anyone suggest a lamp to attach to my mobile bed? and what do other mobile techs do in terms of patch testing?xx1477657_461833503936905_1251886065_n.jpg

picture.php

would love any opinions/tips etc as im very new to lashing! thanks x

Attachments

• j lash.jpg
    j lash.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 258
Lie lash has got to be one of the best lash techs on here... Love your work and LOVE reading your advice xx

Hey everyone! im new to salon geek but i was looking through this forum and im seeing a lot of beautiful pictures you all are very talented :) Here are a few sets of mine feel free to critique. Ive been doing lashes about 3 years but Im always looking for ways to improve. The first 2 sets are the same person. Top pic is 10 j curl 0.15, 10 and 12 c curl 0.20, and 14 b curl 0.25 in the second pic we went more dramatic 10 & 12 c curl 0.20 and 14 b curl 0.25 and a lot more fullness.

The second girl i did 8 and 10 j curl 0.15

The third girl on the bottom i used 8 j curl 10 and 12 j and c curl mix 14 b curl and 12 b curl She has a couple lashes on the outside corner that are going a weird direction. I didnt notice when i took the picture but i dont remember there being an issue there so.thy prob just needed to be brushed.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388980554490.jpg
    1388980554490.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 351
  • 1388980587529.jpg
    1388980587529.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 1388980977369.jpg
    1388980977369.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 345
Hi

Being January I thought I would have had a clear out of my stock cupboard. When I first started lashing I bought an array of lengths/thickness/curls. I have some lashes that are sitting around unused, I am thinking of selling them as I have no need for them. If anyone is interested would you like to PM me and I shall give you more details.

Happy New Year :)

Best set of LVL's I've done. Love doing this treatment.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389043006.272344.jpg

These are my favourite set of LVL lashes. Love them!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1389080493586.jpg
    1389080493586.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 212
These are my favourite set of LVL lashes. Love them!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh yes, these are lovely too. I'll attach my Fav's which I think really illustrate how well LVL can lift your entire face....

Attachments

• Dawn LVL eyes.jpg
    Dawn LVL eyes.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 212
  • Dawn LVL Full Face.jpg
    Dawn LVL Full Face.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 202
loving the lvl lashes! May have to save up for training! X

Hi everyone just want to ask after 2-3weeks full set we will do a infill and then what ? Are we always doing infill after that? Is that mean client will always come back for infill then? Do you ever take them down (your own work) and do other full set or just keep going every 2/3weeks client comes back for infill and so on so on? I know the lashes it last 4/6weeks but if we always do infill is that means clients will always has full set and when do I need another full set for them ? I hope everyone understand what I mean .

Hi everyone just want to ask after 2-3weeks full set we will do a infill and then what ? Are we always doing infill after that? Is that mean client will always come back for infill then? Do you ever take them down (your own work) and do other full set or just keep going every 2/3weeks client comes back for infill and so on so on? I know the lashes it last 4/6weeks but if we always do infill is that means clients will always has full set and when do I need another full set for them ? I hope everyone understand what I mean .

Just keep doing infills. There's no need to re-new a full set, it will only take more time to remove and re-new (saying that I'm still pretty slow at infills though). X

Just keep doing infills. There's no need to re-new a full set, it will only take more time to remove and re-new (saying that I'm still pretty slow at infills though). X

Thank you LAM I got it xxx

Thank you LAM I got it xxx

Latest posts

Back