Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bonkers I'll head over there now and take a look. :biggrin:

My first set of infills on a client :) this was just over two weeks from doing them originally. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393790191.276724.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393791448.191776.jpg
First attempt at express lashes!!!! I'm hoping they get easier!!!!!!! Used marvelash but thinking i need more of a curl xx

And faster setting glue!! :-( xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393793632.902494.jpg
Volume lashes - D curl 8-10 0.7

View attachment 57953I done this tonight very happy . I know it's not any near as good as your guys' . But such improvement for myself . Thank you Leilash and LMA and everyone been great help xxx

I agree try another brand - however if you want to be a good lash tech you need to stay away from that band wagon.

However in my own words - you can't polish a turd. Ie if ladies come in with thin sparse lashes u will never get a decent full set, if you overload with 0.25 they damage caused will mean they won't get full sets again because their lashes thin out over time

You must stick to your guns and be passionate that u will not damage the health of your ladies lashes - most ladies can not support the weight of more than a 0.15

You may also find people won't pay for volume lashes either / why would they when they can get a set of 0.30s stick on that look thick and spidery ( what they seem to love) and then happily complain and ruin the lash industry when all their lashes fall out

Are you new to lashing ?

Lei lash where do you buy your sky glue from? X

Hi I read somewhere you can Do 2d lashes using 0.15 is this correct? (So 2x 0.15 lashes per one natural lash?) xx

Hi I read somewhere you can Do 2d lashes using 0.15 is this correct? (So 2x 0.15 lashes per one natural lash?) xx

Wouldn't recommend this.
Should use 0.7 or less for any volume lashes. Max would be 0.10 - but I personally still think to heavy x

The weight of 2 x 0.15's or 3 x 0.10's is about the equivalent of 6 x 0.06 lashes.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393914277.431900.jpg yes as saw this and it threw me? I have 0.07's but also have 0.15's and wondered if it could be used on strong natural lashes as 2D x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393915676.207052.jpg. Volume lashes done by Myself ( I'm also a trainer in volume lashes)

Hi, this is my first set of eyelashes I trained at the start of feb. Would people please give me feedback good and bad? Also tips would be great, on how to get the fuller look. Thank you for any advise :) xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393966008.569853.jpg

Hi, this is my first set of eyelashes I trained at the start of feb. Would people please give me feedback good and bad? Also tips would be great, on how to get the fuller look. Thank you for any advise :) xxx View attachment 58149

I'm having the same problem...they look so sparse xx

Buka345 I meant mine I have done look sparse not yours!!!!!!! Sounded like I meant yours xx

Latest posts

Back