Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too Emma, some lovely full lashes on here!! I'm sure it will come in time, how long have you been doing them for xxx

Anyone got an opinion/advice on what curl (generally speaking) best suits a lady of Black origin? Short curled up lashes - I am wondering a D curl or an L? Would L be too straight at the base?

Thank you.

Only few weeks... I learned individual few years ago but gave up as too heavy handed and couldn't isolate so did the express course !! Not sure wether I think they are sparse because I've done loads of cluster lashes xx

Volume lashes can be anything from 2D - 6D AND extreme volume using a fanning technique and different application methods.
Unlike many edited volume photos, this has not been edited. Volume created using 0.07mm lashes thanks Miranda Volume eyelash trainer

Attachments

• beforeafter19thniv.jpg
    beforeafter19thniv.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 812
Hi
I used 0.07mm thickness and length 8mm - 12mm using the volume technique

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394023952.612568.jpg
Been trained for 9 months now. After some seriously horrendous sets (that I'm soooo embarrassed looking back at) I feel like I've come a long way. Any pointers anyone can give me would be great though as I always want to improve. Only time I struggle now is when the client doesn't sit still or keeps opening their eyes😡!! X

Volume lashes can be anything from 2D - 6D AND extreme volume using a fanning technique and different application methods.
Unlike many edited volume photos, this has not been edited. Volume created using 0.07mm lashes thanks Miranda Volume eyelash trainer

They are amazing! Are these still on 1 individual lash or more of an express? X

These are on one individual lash, you can do so many different volume looks. With different methods of application
Miranda volume trainer

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394038026.124445.jpg

Today's volume lashes, still only covering half of natural lashes though! This is 2 hours work, need to get someone to lie and persevere for 3 hours!xx

This lady only wanted very natural looking lashes. She loved them..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394059492207.jpg
    1394059492207.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 330
Here's a close up picture of them lashes xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394105836.123162.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394135378.483722.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394135394.283499.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394135403.733979.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394135422.383893.jpg

These are a volume set however only 50% natural lashes covered 3d with 0.07 curl approx 90 mins work

These are a set of 4D Volume lashes created by one of my students that attended last weeks course. This is her first set - they look amazing for 1st set after training.!! Well done Sam

Was she trained in lashes previous to your course?
The reason I ask is that to me, they are too long, cross cross and look too thick?

I'm not volume trained but from what I read and see the best volume lashes are short?

Sorry to be blunt but they aren't a good example of volume x

Was she trained in lashes previous to your course?
The reason I ask is that to me, they are too long, cross cross and look too thick?

I'm not volume trained but from what I read and see the best volume lashes are short?

Sorry to be blunt but they aren't a good example of volume x

I do have to agree. Volume lashes are fanned and tend to be shorter length using the finest of lashes. Volume is an advanced skill as if they are incorrectly applied can look untidy and not give the desired effect of volume lashes

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394138731.888142.jpgtop set is a set I probably did around a year or so ago, bottom set is ones I did tonight, it's nice to see how you progress over time :)
Tonight's are 11,12 and 13 C curl 0.20

A volume set I did earlier today. Shame her eyes watered so much! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394139793.727070.jpg

She actually didn't say she did! Just thanked me, paid me then went. She's young tho and suppose some people are more complimentary than others!! 😳

Beautiful lashes bonkers! X

Latest posts

Back