Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looking fab. Confidence will come.
Get a strong glue, so you can glue from the bottom of the natural lash, and hold up straight - then you will get uniform look. Will only work with fast glue so lash doesn't fall over and strong glue as will only be holding on to the natural lash by 1.5-2mm xx

What glue would you recommend?

If recommend sky glue too.
It's so fast drying and it's strong. My clients lashes stay on really well.

I will be stocking this soon, hopefully by end of month. X

I will be stocking this soon, hopefully by end of month. X

Another vote for sky glue, tried lots even the newest ones out but this is my favorite.

They looking fab. Confidence will come.
Get a strong glue, so you can glue from the bottom of the natural lash, and hold up straight - then you will get uniform look. Will only work with fast glue so lash doesn't fall over and strong glue as will only be holding on to the natural lash by 1.5-2mm xx

Thanks KGsalon! I will keep working on it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399449267.773320.jpg I have been doing lashes for about two months now and I feel this has been my best set so far but I realise they are far from perfect like some of the lovely lashes I have seen on here. I would be really grateful for any comments on my lashes :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399475091.468904.jpg

I'd really appreciate feedback on these lashes .... My client had previously had lashes that were too long and heavy applied to her natural lash at the inner and outer corners of her eye which caused the natural lash to snap and come out at the root .... I managed to put lashes on to even them out. I'm still quite new and my own worst critic so honest opinions welcome!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399475219.923126.jpg

Lashes are looking great girls. Keep up the good work.

One of the sets I did yesterday ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399494850.558933.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399501899.102125.jpg I was trained in lashes about 3-4 years ago but I haven't done a set in over a year and a half but tonight I did a set on my mum as I'm trying to build up my speed again and I cannot believe how bad I've become :( I know these are sparse and it took me 1 hour 40!

How quick before my speed and goodness return!

View attachment 64441 I was trained in lashes about 3-4 years ago but I haven't done a set in over a year and a half but tonight I did a set on my mum as I'm trying to build up my speed again and I cannot believe how bad I've become :( I know these are sparse and it took me 1 hour 40!

How quick before my speed and goodness return!

It's going to be like lashing all over again. So your going to have to do as many sets you can to get your speed up again.
Also I would say these are a little long, maybe downsize lashes a little :)
You will get there again soon xx

Thanks KGSalon, your lashes are fab! Do you do a lot of of them using the 3/4/5/6D technique x

Hi all, which glue do all you lovelies use? I'm using lash perfect at the moment and finding the lashes are starting to fall out after a week so thinking of trying a new glue :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Had my volume training today with KGsalon and it was amazing! Recommend her to all aspiring volume lashers! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399572393.900552.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399572405.807495.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399572420.643802.jpg

Thanks KGSalon, your lashes are fab! Do you do a lot of of them using the 3/4/5/6D technique x

Thank you Kirsty! Yes it's mostly all I do now. Classics are still popular, but once a client has tried volume, there is no going back!
Another set from yesterday x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399572716.004590.jpg

Oh my goodness I'm so excited to be training with you KG xx

Thank you Kirsty! Yes it's mostly all I do now. Classics are still popular, but once a client has tried volume, there is no going back!
Another set from yesterday x
View attachment 64513

What thickness and curl are these please?

Latest posts

Back