Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to share my amazing news today. Been at the Babtac beauty awards, and I WON!!!!
"Eyelash technician of the year" feel so blessed and was totally in shock.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here. I have learnt tons and tons which I use in my treatments and also share to my lash students. So thank u xxx
View attachment 66641
View attachment 66642

Ah big congratulations! x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401659355.165378.jpg

Volume lashes for her holidays 😘 xx

Just wanted to share my amazing news today. Been at the Babtac beauty awards, and I WON!!!!
"Eyelash technician of the year" feel so blessed and was totally in shock.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here. I have learnt tons and tons which I use in my treatments and also share to my lash students. So thank u xxx
View attachment 66641
View attachment 66642

Congratulations again Hun! Very lucky to have trained with you! I have learnt so much from you and you absolutely deserved to win! Xxx

Does anyone know where I can train in
volume lashes in Belfast or anywhere in Ireland north or south? I've been doing single lash extensions for a few months and really enjoy it but the volume lashes I see on here are something else!! ❤️

Congratulations again Hun! Very lucky to have trained with you! I have learnt so much from you and you absolutely deserved to win! Xxx

Aw thank you Leanne, that means a lot. Xxx

Odd question but just curious..

When discussing what brand of lashes I use one of my clients said that her ex lash technician used to use ones she bought off eBay - she said she got them for £6 or less which is why she charged so little (can't understand her discussing profits with a client but hey ho) but it did get me thinking purely out of curiosity.. Has anybody ever compared both and found significant difference in shape, retention etc?

I don't want to spark a debate regarding whether or not her decision to offer hear was right or wrong, just very curious of any body has ever compared whether they are actually that different to big brand lashes?

😊

Odd question but just curious..

When discussing what brand of lashes I use one of my clients said that her ex lash technician used to use ones she bought off eBay - she said she got them for £6 or less which is why she charged so little (can't understand her discussing profits with a client but hey ho) but it did get me thinking purely out of curiosity.. Has anybody ever compared both and found significant difference in shape, retention etc?

I don't want to spark a debate regarding whether or not her decision to offer hear was right or wrong, just very curious of any body has ever compared whether they are actually that different to big brand lashes?

😊

Cheap lashes are more plasticky and stif. I didn't like them. However you can buy blink eyelash glue of eBay etc which is genuine stuff. So I do use eBay for odd things, like eye pads , mascara wands.. Not always but I do sometimes.

I use sky glue now and I think it's the best! But I wouldn't buy cheap brand lashes of eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401723107.388076.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401723121.085210.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401723130.618534.jpg

Volume lashes C curl 0.07 10mm, 11mm..

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401727319.712576.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401727327.989726.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401727336.828009.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401727344.226582.jpg
Having a play with my new coloured volume lashes

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401736468.262482.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401736491.319070.jpg

6d volume lashes. Xx

Hi Katie,
Love these lashes. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:What curl and brand do you use? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you :) used sky lashes and glue. D curl. Xxx

I'm looking for a volume confident lash tech in Birmingham. Can anyone help please? It's for a regular of mine that's moving to that area. Thanks x

I might also start using Ds soon, I only use Cs and Bs. They look perfect. X

I might also start using Ds soon, I only use Cs and Bs. They look perfect. X

Ds are my fav!!! X

Hi just starting out, trying to upload my first ever full set, any advice is very welcome :o)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 217
Hello geeks,

Here are one of the first sets of lashes for a client I've done. Client was happy, I felt I could improve a bit. Thought I used a bit too much glue but time wise took about an hour and a half so its coming down slowly!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402037974807.jpg
    1402037974807.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 222

Latest posts

Back