Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few of my recent sets. I'm fairly new, trained in January, then took a big break until a few weeks ago! Still getting alot of stickies but I think that's due to the fact i am using Lash Perfect's odour free sensitive glue! I'm waiting for that to run out before I purchase a faster drying glue.

Also bought the Vetus ESD-15 Professional tweezers from lash base (after reading about them here) which have made things 1000% easier with isolating! The Lash Perfect isolating tweezers I got in my kit haven't got a patch on the Vetus tweezers! Made life sooo much easier!!

Attachments

• Lashes1.jpg
    Lashes1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Lashes2.jpg
    Lashes2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Lashes3.jpg
    Lashes3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 309
  • Lashes4.jpg
    Lashes4.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 328
has any one ever tried lash rings they have recently introduced to stick lash strips on it ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

has any one ever tried lash rings they have recently introduced to stick lash strips on it ?

I bought them a few weeks back but put them away and forgot about them till I just read your post. I'll use them tomorrow and let you know how they are. The strips on the back of the hand only like to stick to me once or twice then I'm having to tape them down which isn't the best. Fingers crossed the rings are good.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410375598.274617.jpg lashes and HD brows done today :)

I bought them a few weeks back but put them away and forgot about them till I just read your post. I'll use them tomorrow and let you know how they are. The strips on the back of the hand only like to stick to me once or twice then I'm having to tape them down which isn't the best. Fingers crossed the rings are good.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410382361.707174.jpg

Take a look at the lash palette from www.ladylashpro.com

You wear it over your hand with an adjustable strap to suit the size of your hand and it has Velcro so you can change the angle of the pad to suit you.

You can store up to 7/8 strips on it and just take the strip off and replace when you need a new one

You can then take the Velcro off and store them flat in your drawer or a box and just grab when need

I have loads of these on the go for all the different thickness, curls, colours etc I use - and I just grab which one I need out if my drawer. Couldn't live without mine now, no more faffing with lashes

HI All,

Quick questions i now have my certificate :) im going to be offering this service but wondered how much people charge for taking off a set of lashes?

Thank you
xx

View attachment 74716

Take a look at the lash palette from www.ladylashpro.com

You wear it over your hand with an adjustable strap to suit the size of your hand and it has Velcro so you can change the angle of the pad to suit you.

You can store up to 7/8 strips on it and just take the strip off and replace when you need a new one

You can then take the Velcro off and store them flat in your drawer or a box and just grab when need

I have loads of these on the go for all the different thickness, curls, colours etc I use - and I just grab which one I need out if my drawer. Couldn't live without mine now, no more faffing with lashes

They're out of stock :( defo gonna stalk it til they're back in though, these are such a good idea! x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410473264.202656.jpg
Natural looking eyelash extensions 👀

Hi everyone,

I am quite new at Semi permanent lashes and have done around 4 to 5 sets.

Am trying to get a rhythm going and wanted to ask if anyone has a certain way of applying? Maybe doing the top long lashes first then going under to get bottom shorter one??

Any advise welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Kellie

This is my 5th set of volume lashes after completing my training with flirties last week.

I feel like I'm improving but I know I need to work on getting the lashes to fan out more when picking up as they don't look anywhere near as fluffy as I'd like them to at the moment. I also need to get into those inner corners but I'm pretty sure that's down to my pad placement.

Does anyone have any tips for improving?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410536788.825231.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410536788.825231.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 307
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410536861.484291.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410536861.484291.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 308
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410607002.611640.jpg
This is my 3rd set of lashes on a client...only charging £15 to cover time and cost whilst I get up to speed
Any comments would be very helpful x
Forget to take a before pic

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410784415.807540.jpg
These were the shortest lashes I've ever done! I used c curl, 8 and 9mm xx

Volume/3d trainers inbox me your prices and location please. I'm 1:1 trained x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410809057.020364.jpgloved these today. B curl size 10, 11 and 12!

Sorry forgot to put that on, I used 0.15 in the inners then 0.20 for the rest x

Latest posts

Back