Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi is anyone mobile near Ashvale in surrey, I'm desperate to have mine done!

kyl.jpg

Only been doing lashes 2 months and already have amazing feedback from my clients :) these are C curl 0.20 13mm x

Did my Volume training with flirties today, here's my first set 2-3D with 0.10 c curl

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1410893679685.jpg
    1410893679685.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 262
These are gorgeous !! I am new to eye lash extensions and trained with lash perfect.. Do you have any tips? X

Aww thank you, erm I always prime the lashes with a primer, I love lash base for this. A good glue is a must. I swear by sky glue but if your starting out you won't want one as fast drying as this just yet. Just make sure you alternate each eye, so do a few on one eye, all spread out from inner to outer. I always make sure in separating as I go along, and every now and again check the clients lower lashes haven't stuck, you don't want to have to unstick them all at the end, clients hate this. I also tend to lift up the lid slightly with my ring fingers, everyone iv told this tip too have loved it! Any other questions I'm here :) x

Aww thank you, erm I always prime the lashes with a primer, I love lash base for this. A good glue is a must. I swear by sky glue but if your starting out you won't want one as fast drying as this just yet. Just make sure you alternate each eye, so do a few on one eye, all spread out from inner to outer. I always make sure in separating as I go along, and every now and again check the clients lower lashes haven't stuck, you don't want to have to unstick them all at the end, clients hate this. I also tend to lift up the lid slightly with my ring fingers, everyone iv told this tip too have loved it! Any other questions I'm here :) x

Thank you appreciate you giving me some tips :) hopefully in a few months mine will look this good.. Do you point the curl upwards or slightly to the side?.. When you say lift the lid what do you mean? Sorry if in being a bit thick.. I am waiting for my sensitive glue that takes 10 secs to dry to run out so I can buy a new one as it seems to Take a long time.. Xx

Thank you appreciate you giving me some tips :) hopefully in a few months mine will look this good.. Do you point the curl upwards or slightly to the side?.. When you say lift the lid what do you mean? Sorry if in being a bit thick.. I am waiting for my sensitive glue that takes 10 secs to dry to run out so I can buy a new one as it seems to Take a long time.. Xx

I point it straight up, or depending how the own clients lashes are lying, If her lashes are slightly slanted then you can put the lash that way and then as it dries you can quickly hold it into position so it straightens if that makes sense. Just pulling up on her lid ever so slightly so it lifts the lashes up from the pad. You can also do this with tape but I don't. Xx

I point it straight up, or depending how the own clients lashes are lying, If her lashes are slightly slanted then you can put the lash that way and then as it dries you can quickly hold it into position so it straightens if that makes sense. Just pulling up on her lid ever so slightly so it lifts the lashes up from the pad. You can also do this with tape but I don't. Xx

Thank you so much I understand now.. I'll let you know how I get on :) excited to get going with eye lash extension xx

Thank you so much I understand now.. I'll let you know how I get on :) excited to get going with eye lash extension xx

It's hard putting it in txt, I'm rubbish at explaining things ha. But lashes is something that you just need to keep doing, you'll get quicker and quicker and fuller each time. Also keep brushing them every now and again as you go along. :) keep at it, post some pics,
It's always good to put on here for feedback xx

It's hard putting it in txt, I'm rubbish at explaining things ha. But lashes is something that you just need to keep doing, you'll get quicker and quicker and fuller each time. Also keep brushing them every now and again as you go along. :) keep at it, post some pics,
It's always good to put on here for feedback xx

some things are hard to put in to words but I understand .. I think like you say more I do the better I will get only just did my second full set tonight since getting my certificate.. Not 100% happy with the out come
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410900019.951444.jpg

Lashes point in difference position.. Xx

some things are hard to put in to words but I understand .. I think like you say more I do the better I will get only just did my second full set tonight since getting my certificate.. Not 100% happy with the out come
View attachment 75090

Lashes point in difference position.. Xx

That's good for your second set Hun. Just make sure you don't do them too long in the inner corner, I never go longer than a 10. I also like to use a finer lash for the inners, like a 0.15. And do a nice spread of sizes along the way. Depending on their own lash length. Try and use 3 sizes, starting smallest in the inner and then next size then next near the outer. Xx

That's good for your second set Hun. Just make sure you don't do them too long in the inner corner, I never go longer than a 10. I also like to use a finer lash for the inners, like a 0.15. And do a nice spread of sizes along the way. Depending on their own lash length. Try and use 3 sizes, starting smallest in the inner and then next size then next near the outer. Xx

That sounds like a much better idea to be honest.. I have another set to do Saturday she wants j curl 12mm 0.20.. Shall I do o.20 11 and 12 and then 0.15 10mm? Sorry for all the questions xx

That sounds like a much better idea to be honest.. I have another set to do Saturday she wants j curl 12mm 0.20.. Shall I do o.20 11 and 12 and then 0.15 10mm? Sorry for all the questions xx

It's ok that's what this page is for. Yeah that makes a nice finish, 10, then moving onto 11 then outers with 12. And yeah try using the 0.15 in the inners, I find it looks better.They last a bit longer the shorter they are aswel, look fuller too. Good luck let me know how you get on. Xx

It's ok that's what this page is for. Yeah that makes a nice finish, 10, then moving onto 11 then outers with 12. And yeah try using the 0.15 in the inners, I find it looks better.They last a bit longer the shorter they are aswel, look fuller too. Good luck let me know how you get on. Xx

I will take some pictures on Saturday and send them to you. :) xxx

My first volume set after training 😁
2-3D C

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410961074.585601.jpg ones I done yesterday. C curl 0.25 length 11/12/13 x

... would help if I attach the pic

Attachments

• 1410977279760.jpg
    1410977279760.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 198

Latest posts

Back