Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380574354.715818.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380574367.638881.jpg

Some recent lashes

Here is my first set i did on a friend, But i think i started with the hardest set as she suffers from Trichotillomania, which is where she pulls out hairs from here eyelashes and eyebrows. So there was a lot of big gaps with no lashes, and the lashes that were there were very very thin. These also took forever to do, and i found it a lot harder as my glue takes ages to dry. Can anyone recommend a good fast drying glue?

I know these don't look great, but i wanted to give up as soon as i started, but persevered.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1380583079185.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1380583079185.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 387
Hi everyone,
I'm new on this site. Here are some of my works.
:Look_righ

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpg
    IMG_4827.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_4857.jpg
    IMG_4857.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_4545web.jpg
    IMG_4545web.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 344
  • web4527.jpg
    web4527.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 346
Here is my first set i did on a friend, But i think i started with the hardest set as she suffers from Trichotillomania, which is where she pulls out hairs from here eyelashes and eyebrows. So there was a lot of big gaps with no lashes, and the lashes that were there were very very thin. These also took forever to do, and i found it a lot harder as my glue takes ages to dry. Can anyone recommend a good fast drying glue?

I know these don't look great, but i wanted to give up as soon as i started, but persevered.

Hi there I'm not a skin geek but I like to look at this thread! Just wanted to say keep an eye on this client as I also have tricho, and I though getting lashes would help me stop pulling but it made me worse as they felt different to my own lashes when I pulled them. So just really wanted to say that!!! Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380651474.526462.jpg this was my first set of individual clusters. Hoping to go on a lash extension course soon! Everyone's lash work is amazing!

Hi everyone,

Phenomenal! I could only dream of being that talented at doing lashes x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380660841.385596.jpganother set of 6d lashes - my 6th set since my training

Hi there I'm not a skin geek but I like to look at this thread! Just wanted to say keep an eye on this client as I also have tricho, and I though getting lashes would help me stop pulling but it made me worse as they felt different to my own lashes when I pulled them. So just really wanted to say that!!! Xxx

Hi. Yeh I totally understand what you are saying. But she has has lashes on before and it stopped her from pulling at them, which is why she has had these ones done. And so far so good. Her lashes have been left alone. I wouldn't do them for her if she was pulling them out. But Yeh I understand. X

Hi everyone,

Not from beauty and don't offer semi perm lashes - yet - might do my course soon after looking at all these fabulous lashes .. I just want to say I would easily pay good money for your lashes and these are some of the best I have seen.. So full and the photos are very well presented, professional looking... Making the client even more impressed that this is your work xxxx

Hi. Yeh I totally understand what you are saying. But she has has lashes on before and it stopped her from pulling at them, which is why she has had these ones done. And so far so good. Her lashes have been left alone. I wouldn't do them for her if she was pulling them out. But Yeh I understand. X

That's awesome in that case good on you you will have made her feel loads better :) xxx

Few missing near her nose I no that I did a few more for her after the pic. Im still struggling getting them in the same direction :( any advise please x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380712261313.jpg
    1380712261313.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 417
If you are a beginner then a j curl can be easier to work with. Like rubytunes said try a shorter lash, I would say no more than an 11 at this time - and just practice: it doesn't even have to be in a model if you can't find one, either make your own lash strips or you can just practice picking up lashes and placing them on paper. It may be a case of just perfecting how you control your lash in your tweezers to start with.

I couldnt explain it easier :)

Ok.
One of my newest. What do you think geeks? The client asked for very dramatic, fake look

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380923973.766410.jpg

Last edited:
Got these done on Monday and just wanted to share. I am so chuffed! Took in the picture of Rihanna and this is how I came out :) Excuse the brows, didn't get them done til Weds...! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380996588.784410.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380996646.552277.jpg

Thanks
I've used 16,14,13,12,11

Latest posts

Back