Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this thread and I so wish I can be as good as all of you! Just in the process of training, nearly qualified...this is one of my models, any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looking good.
Make sure you isolate well, and not get any stickies. Then you will have more lashes to lash :)

Looking good.
Make sure you isolate well, and not get any stickies. Then you will have more lashes to lash :)

Thank you, must admit I am struggling abit to isolate each individual one, but practice makes perfect. Got another model in this week so will give it another go!

Thank you, must admit I am struggling abit to isolate each individual one, but practice makes perfect. Got another model in this week so will give it another go!

It will come with time and practise.
Get very pointy/sharp tweezers and this will help :) xx

Please comment on mine as well xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did this chinese lady's full set 4 weeks ago and yesterday took her picture with the few lashes still on. I again did her infills which took me 45 mins . She hardly has any lashes and if she had, they were too short may b 6 and 8 mm. But i used 8 and 10 mm . Next time i'd use 8 and 9 mm or 7 and 8 mm. Plz do suggest if u think anything is wrong in them. Thanks x

Hey,

Next time, use 0.10s on her, and like you said a little shorter. You could of fitted a lot more lashes on, so try and make fuller next time - and isolate, as can see some stickies - not sure if your using a bit to much glue??
But good job!! :) xx

Thanks alot.. glue was ok but if i isolate more n get rid of stickies she hardly had any lashes lol but will b careful next tym xx

I did another set yesterday, still struggle with uniformed lashes. I wish I could be as good as some of your ;)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399984741.651706.jpg

I did another set yesterday, still struggle with uniformed lashes. I wish I could be as good as some of your ;)
View attachment 64929

It will come with time

Take a look at my tutorials on YouTube

Eyelash extensions in kent

There is one there that may help u x

View attachment 64929

It does def come with practice, my first sets were shocking when I look back now. The more you do the easier each set becomes also you may find you adjust how you hold you tweezers and angles you sit at to produce nicer lashes, keep going with your lash practice though xx

Hey geeks, does anyone know of any glue that is Formaldehyde free? I have read an article about it being in the glues and US lash technicians being exposed to it on a daily basis can be bad for our health . X

It will come with time

Can you post a link to your YouTube vid please :)

Jemima :)

It will come with time

Have just watched one of your tutorials, they are so helpful, thank you so much! I'm still doing my case studies at the minute and your tips have been so fab, even the slightest things like holding the tweezers..will definitely be watching some more :) x

My 4th set since iv been qualified I would love everyone's opinions please! I used 7s, 9s ,11s ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400103007.320114.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400103027.726025.jpg

It does def come with practice, my first sets were shocking when I look back now. The more you do the easier each set becomes also you may find you adjust how you hold you tweezers and angles you sit at to produce nicer lashes, keep going with your lash practice though xx

Thanks for the tips, will work on it.

It will come with time

Thanks Frankie

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400191545.583342.jpgmixed this set up a bit a few days ago.
Classic to build structure then filled out with volume using 0.10s and 0.07s

View attachment 65136mixed this set up a bit a few days ago.
Classic to build structure then filled out with volume using 0.10s and 0.07s

Frankie when do you envisage you will be ready to start your volume training, as i know you, wouldn't mind waiting for you to be ready to do mine?
H xx

I'm still training at college for level 3. I've only ever done 2 sets of eyelashes so far and here they are :
Any feedback would be great! I need as many tips as I can get right now!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400220878.303989.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400220891.240505.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400220471.293648.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400220471.293648.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 163
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400220488.035236.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400220488.035236.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 165

Latest posts

Back