Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my work...love my job!

Are they volume lashes? I love them all especially the last picture - are the lashes all one lenth or two? What lashes/lengths did you use for those? :biggrin: x

Hiya this is my first post and also my first set of individual lash extensions.

I'm not happy with them at all and can completely see where I need to improve.
It's really going to take some getting used to. I'm sure it's going to take me years to get anywhere near where I want to be with them.
I find it really difficult to get the lashes to stick properly and get them in the right direction.

I was working with very very fine lashes that are quite cross crossed anyway.

I'm using lashbase lashes and sensitive glue at the moment.

I know I need a lot more fillers too and that this hardly classes as a full set, but these took me two hours just to put these few on!! :(

Feel a bit disheartened at the moment, :rolleyes: wonder how long it will take me to feel confident enough to do a 'real' customer......

Any feedback or insight for a COMPLETE beginner would be amazing :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 243
Today's volume setImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402601040.870707.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402601056.499675.jpg

I don't do many lashes in salon but this is today's set ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402603687.154042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402607993.686105.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402608002.567077.jpg
Today's before and after on a very tricky client - major eye twitching ( I'm used to this but this was major)

Deep set eyes that sucked the lashes in, and loads of criss cross lashes as well as suitable doner lashes that pointed in every direction but straight.
Outer corner left lashes all curled upwards :(

Loads of corrective work to be done as well to get all extensions uniformed but we did it!

A couple of my favourite sets of lashes. Feedback always appreciated :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402609356.737247.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402609434.045633.jpg

Lisa 😃

View attachment 67649View attachment 67650
Today's before and after on a very tricky client - major eye twitching ( I'm used to this but this was major)

Deep set eyes that sucked the lashes in, and loads of criss cross lashes as well as suitable doner lashes that pointed in every direction but straight.

Loads of corrective work to be done as well to get all extensions uniformed but we did it!

Amazing job! Totally transformed x

This girl use to have party lashes, I've managed to convince her to get them removed and try Russian Volume. She couldn't believe how comfortable these were compared. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402665316627.jpg
    1402665316627.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 222
Party lashes are awful, definitely not for long term use like so many people wear them for! Good job! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402673057.538303.jpg

First set of semi perm lashes I've done since qualifying ... Client has tiny tiny natural lashes ... She wanted a natural look as it is her daughters wedding day tomorrow xx

Party lashes are awful, definitely not for long term use like so many people wear them for! Good job! X

I know, the salon she went to advised her to have cluster lashes even though they also do individual eyelash extensions.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I offer cluster lashes but always try and talk customers into SP lashes as they look a million times better.

View attachment 67649View attachment 67650

You are just too good! 👍

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402788174.585116.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402788189.314546.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402788189.314546.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 158
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402788252.730766.jpg

Pics of a set I did today:)

View attachment 67684

First set of semi perm lashes I've done since qualifying ... Client has tiny tiny natural lashes ... She wanted a natural look as it is her daughters wedding day tomorrow xx

Hi, I've just started aswell and haven't worked on anyone with extremely short lashes so not sure if my advice will be helpful at all. You have done well in encouraging a natural look. A long heavy extension on a short lash will twist and tangle as there needs to be some length for stability so thumbs up there. I can see quite a bit of glue, so possibly a little less, I quick wipe any beads just before I apply to the lash. I dry the lashes, move to the other eye, then when I come back to the other side, I comb the lashes to make sure no clumps and lashes are separate. Some of the lashes/glue in your pic are just touching the eyelid, use the patients forehead to rest your hand and that may make it easier for you to steady yourself as you apply. Keep putting your pics up & hopefully some of the more experience techs can keep us newbies on the right track xxoo

Getting adventurous & hoping to practice some longer lashes before prom time arrives 14,12,10,9's. Any feedback would be appreciated greatly, sometimes I feel like this is the biggest learn as you go job ever 😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 168
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402858887.550114.jpg
My students first ever set of Volume lashes!! Very proud.

I hope I can be as good tomorrow eekkkk xxx

Latest posts

Back