Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first ever full set! Took 2 1/2 hours lots of room for improvement, but better than I thought they would be. Didn't like the tweezers I got with kit so on the hunt for different ones x

View attachment 68228View attachment 68229

Advice on how to improve would be greatly received x

These are really good for your first set! I like 2 straight vetus st-10 for my classic sets

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403085201.621989.jpg Full set :)

Are they volume lashes? I love them all especially the last picture - are the lashes all one lenth or two? What lashes/lengths did you use for those? :biggrin: x

Hello,

Thank you for the compliment! I used 0.15 & 0.12 1:1 application with this set... It's my classic natural set...here it is again:)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403085882.659711.jpg

From the June 14th xD Russian Volume eyelash extension training course. Our latest Student Showcase featured case study is by Miko Owada from Bergen in Norway. Great choice of lashes, excellent technique, Miko is going to be a real star as she will be the first xD certified eyelash extension technician in Norway.
Student_Showcase_Miko_grande.jpg

After the recommendations of Sky Glue I finally ordered it ☺️

Used it for the first time today and WOW what a difference it made!!

I literally halved my application time and they looked loads nicer! It's given me a real confidence boost, thanks geeks!!

💜

Anyone trained in lashes with chic beauty academy? If so can you give me some feedback on what you thought of the training. Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

After the recommendations of Sky Glue I finally ordered it ☺️

Used it for the first time today and WOW what a difference it made!!

I literally halved my application time and they looked loads nicer! It's given me a real confidence boost, thanks geeks!!

💜

Does the sky glue give off any fumes or watery eyes?

Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403186231.572552.jpg did these on myself a few days ago...loving the colour lashes ;)

Anyone trained in lashes with chic beauty academy? If so can you give me some feedback on what you thought of the training. Thanks x

I have! :) I did in June last year, I thought the training was very good. Once you've been trained it's very much practice practice practice x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403218496.669987.jpgThis was another salons lash lift work and me fixing the problem. They let her leave with her lashes all over the place! Disgusting

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403298147.429737.jpg

In love with Russian volume lashes! Xx

Does the sky glue give off any fumes or watery eyes?

Xx

I'm looking to order it too. I'm in Australia though. x

Hello,

Thank you for the compliment! I used 0.15 & 0.12 1:1 application with this set... It's my classic natural set...here it is again:)View attachment 68239

Love these lashes!! They look great did you use all one length or different lengths do you mind me asking are these 12mm etc xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403345467.968411.jpg this is my first set I've done only learnt 2 weeks ago! Any feedback/advice would be appreciated it took me 2 hours last night to do but this morning my client has said her eyes are extremely itchy she had a patch test and was ok is it something I'm doing wrong??

Latest posts

Back