Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait to go on volume lash training with lielash :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411678664.722125.jpgTodays lovely lash extensions and HD brows before and after. 😁 x

A fabulous final case study from Jaimee, who came all the way from Melbourne, Australia for our Pinewood Studios xD Russian Volume course. Such a transformation, considering the fairly sparse and uneven lashes she was working on. Jaimee will be in high demand with lash work like this, especially since she's the first xD certified Lash Artist in Victoria.
Student_Showcase7_grande.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411765081.401831.jpg today's set in 11,12&13s x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411849773.370052.jpg volume in 11,12&13

Can any of you lovely lash experts advise whether my extensions are too heavy for my lashes? They look fine looking from eyes closed but when open like the attached?x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 266
Another pic for another view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 270
Another pic for another view

Yes they're too long and thick and looking closely from the 1st pic it looks like they have been glued to your skin/lid?
Best to get them removed x

Does anyone find when using under eye pads that they can irritate the eye? If the eye was to water the gel from pad goes like belly and stings? Is there anything I can do to stop this, or what are the best under eye pads to use? Thank you xx

Does anyone find when using under eye pads that they can irritate the eye? If the eye was to water the gel from pad goes like belly and stings? Is there anything I can do to stop this, or what are the best under eye pads to use? Thank you xx

Yes I find this happens when the pads are close to the eyes and move up into the eye and they go all gooey x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I was taught to use a little micropore tape along the pad and then trim it so it follows the shape of the part of the pad coming into contact with the lashes.

Then use the tape part to stick down the lashes (de-tack it first)

I find this prevents the gel leaking out.

xx

Yeah I use micro pore tape now but some clients find this irritates there eyes too! It's so hard to know what to use on which clients! Any recommendations on good under eye pads? Xx

Some advice please ladies. I've had individual lashes put on for the first time, and so far had 1 infill. Ever since the beginning though, they have mostly been scew whiff! Ha, going different ways, I brush them but only helps for a little while. Would this be because they are too long or too thick(heavy) for my lashes? Thanks 😀

Some advice please ladies. I've had individual lashes put on for the first time, and so far had 1 infill. Ever since the beginning though, they have mostly been scew whiff! Ha, going different ways, I brush them but only helps for a little while. Would this be because they are too long or too thick(heavy) for my lashes? Thanks 😀

Yes that's why, if their too long or too heavy for your own lash they won't sit straight and neat. X

Yes that's why, if their too long or too heavy for your own lash they won't sit straight and neat. X

Thanks for this, I'll have thinner lashes put on.

Anyone doing lashes in leeds? :)

Yes they're too long and thick and looking closely from the 1st pic it looks like they have been glued to your skin/lid?
Best to get them removed x

they're def not on the skin :) just drooping really low :( the same as one of the other recent posters too!

Can the lash tech infill with lighter lashes or is it start from scratch job? :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412020450.338620.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412020462.008532.jpg
Marvel lashes 9, 11 & 13

Sahara ☺️

Latest posts

Back