Showing your nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twid

Reaction score
I've loads of pictures of nails I've done in the past but I don't really show them to anyone other than you guys, so I've just invested (£23) in a small digital photo frame from Amazon. Its taken me all of 5 mins to set it up and now I've all my lovely piccies showing on a slide show for all to see.

Has anyone else done this, or what do you do instead for your clients to see your work?

Karaxxx

I've loads of pictures of nails I've done in the past but I don't really show them to anyone other than you guys, so I've just invested (£23) in a small digital photo frame from Amazon. Its taken me all of 5 mins to set it up and now I've all my lovely piccies showing on a slide show for all to see.

Has anyone else done this, or what do you do instead for your clients to see your work?

Karaxxx

I'm mobile so I just went to asda and printed off my favourite pics and put them in a little photo album for clients to flick through while they're getting their nails soaked off, I've seen people do the digital photo frame thing before but being mobile I can't really use one xx

I always try & take pics of my work (when I remember!) on my phone, I put them into a separate nail album on my phone, then I give my phone to my client & let them scroll through that album, plus they can zoom in on designs too!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399287944.811172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399287884.153619.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399287884.153619.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 124
Im doing a charity event on the 18th May. I'll be painting kids nail all day free. So to promote my business to the Mums ive order a photo book with my pics of my work in. Hoping it'll look good it hasn't arrived yet x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back