Shrinking Violet and breastfeeding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gblashes

Reaction score
I'm booked on shrinking violet training in a week and I've just read that you can't have it done for 3 months after you stop breastfeeding? I'm still breastfeeding a 4 month old, I'm worried now that I will have to cancel my training as I've had to fork out for that and also a hotel for 3 nights.

I'll be so upset, especially as the people booking the training didn't ask the question. I wouldn't have ever thought of breastfeeding as an issue. If I hadn't read it I would have turned up to the training with no idea.

Can anyone who has knowledge of this advise please?

Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I've just recently been for my training, it's because the oil penetrate s through the skin and the risk is that it could go through to the breast milk, sorry not very good at explaining things at this time of night! You should still be able to do your training, you may need a model and might have to wear gloves? Hth

You won't be able to have the treatment but you will still be able to carry it out,I was pregnant when I did my training and very Jealous of the other girls who got to have the treatment as I couldn't have it :biggrin: x

You won't be able to have the treatment but you will still be able to carry it out,I was pregnant when I did my training and very Jealous of the other girls who got to have the treatment as I couldn't have it :biggrin: x

Did you have to bring a model as you couldn't have it done yourself? We are travelling and staying for 3 days so I'm not sure how I can work the logistics of bringing a model. Oops I wish I had researched more now.

You won't need a model but you will just have to tell the training centre that you can't have it done. When I did my training I was told you could wrap a lady as soon as she stopped breast feeding completely x

I've emailed to find out. I'm really gutted I can't have it done. Was looking forward to that. I need to find someone in my area that I can treatment swap with as a treat when I stop breastfeeding. Only a month or so to go! Xx

Who have you booked your training with? When I did mine with the creative academy in Manchester they went through all the contra indications with me before booking x

Who have you booked your training with? When I did mine with the creative academy in Manchester they went through all the contra indications with me before booking x

I'm doing it in Bournemouth at the creative academy. I booked it over the phone with sweet squared and they didn't go through any contraindications with me. If they had I wouldn't have booked it. All they did was confirm the date and take my deposit.

Did you have to bring a model as you couldn't have it done yourself? We are travelling and staying for 3 days so I'm not sure how I can work the logistics of bringing a model. Oops I wish I had researched more now.

No you won't need a model x

I booked mine before S2 were distributors so had to book directly with Manchester x

Latest posts

Back