Shrinking Violet products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
I've just read that shrinking violet is a Lancashire based company. As I live in Lancashire I was just wondering if I can actually go to a shop to buy their products.
My first online order arrived fine but my subsequent orders are just not getting here. I'm having to ring up to get tracking numbers so I can go and collect from my local post office.
I'm thinking it would be easier if I can go and collect the things I need.
Any help would be good
Thanks x

Why don't you contact them direct and ask....phone or email and you will probably get a quicker more accurate answer.

Shrinking Violet products are now available to buy at the Creative academy Manchester. X :)

I have contacted them, yesterday and today. They can't give me a tracking number for my parcel because they are having new systems installed, I need to get some more wrap for Saturday.
Does anyone have the number or address for creative academy Manchester. Ill take a trip there today to pick some up.

I have contacted them, yesterday and today. They can't give me a tracking number for my parcel because they are having new systems installed, I need to get some more wrap for Saturday.
Does anyone have the number or address for creative academy Manchester. Ill take a trip there today to pick some up.

I meant phone and ask them where their nearest stockist to you is....they would be the ones with all the information.
Now you know it's CND Manchester here are the details from a google search..
Contact Creative Academy Manchester | Nail Training Courses | Minx Nails Training | Shellac Nail Training Courses | Manchester | Bolton | Liverpool

I don't like ringing them. I don't know if its just me but the line is always bad. I have to keep asking her to repeat herself already, and even then I don't always get what she has said but it gets embarrassing!

I don't like ringing them. I don't know if its just me but the line is always bad. I have to keep asking her to repeat herself already, and even then I don't always get what she has said but it gets embarrassing!

Just call Jane direct or email her she will sort it out for you, trust me I call and annoy the living daylights out of her on a fairly regular basis ;)

she wont mind, happy wrapping

Problem sorted. I've been to creative nail academy Manchester where the lovely ladies there were ever so helpful, just as I got there, a different lady from tibby Olivier rang me back with a tracking number for my lost parcel...oh well, you can never have too much shrinking violet in stock, it goes that quickly! X

Just call Jane direct or email her she will sort it out for you, trust me I call and annoy the living daylights out of her on a fairly regular basis ;)

she wont mind, happy wrapping

No comment :smack:

Latest posts

Back