Shrinking Violet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
I'm just about to order a starter kit but only 100 ml of the solution comes with it, how many treatments will I get from this?
I am qualified in body wrapping but I trained with bandages, does the starter kit come with some sort of guidelines to follow.
Thanks in advance

Anyone???

Hiya, as far as I know there are full instructions with the kit but if you send enhance direct an email they'll be able to answer any queries you have. They were very quick to respond and helpful when I got in touch with them recently x

If you pm Moosebat on here she is the distributor for SV, she can tell you exactly what is sent.

I received mine yesterday, no instructions just the cling film wrap and bottle if solution, my therapist trained in bandages. I'm going to call today to find out how many uses etc x

You use on average 25ml per person x

So the starter kit gives you about 4 treatments, not bad!

Hi should have been instructions :cry:

Please email me [email protected] and will sort.

Yes, average 25ml per client but can be more or less depending on client size xx

Ah my therapist Kelly spoke to you today! I lost 7.5 inches today very happy :) x

Ahhhhh trouble is on here you don't know who is who lol.

Fabulous result and will continue over 72hrs xx

Latest posts

Back