Sienna Sun Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Ive decided to start offering spray tanning and Sienna Sun is looking like the winner so far.

I would like to know if any geeks use it and what you think ?

Also what you thought of the training ?

Thanks Geeks :hug:

I use it the training is really good, the colour I love and so do my clients, I have not had any complaints, it seems to last longer than any that I tried when I was looking.
Good luck.

I use Sienna Sun and have found it to be a great solution.
Long lasting, even fade, nice smell, no problems what so ever and it comes in different strengths to suit different skin types.
I find after much research that it is by far the best solution for my skin, however you will find that the same solution can/will look completely different on someone else (all solutions not just Sienna Sun), that said I have had no complaints :)
The customer service is second to none as well.

Customer service is excellent the training was good and interesting and lots of practical in it whcih is useful. The solution looks different on everyone as it works on your own skin tone so you can tan 3 people and it looks different on all of them. Nice smell no problems with the solution going off or clogging up the gun, doesnt make me itch and lasts well.

I use SS and find it great. Of all the solutions I have tried so far, it is the best for me and at a good price.

My clients like it too.

John

Thanks for all your feedback :green:

Sounds like the customer service is fab which is very rare these days !!

Hi - I changed over to sienna sun solution five months aga and my clients love it. Customer service with Spray Tan Cubicle was really good when I started, so I trained with them and I am now a trainer for them in Scotland.

Have a look at this its an independant review of Sienna Sun - hope it helps x

Latest posts

Back