Sienna x - help with tan parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
Please help me as I worry too much!

I use the sienna x true spray T200 mahine.

I know it can be sensitive so I clean it every week, but when I do a tan party, does changing the solution effect the flow of the spray gun? (eg, spraying a person in 8.5% then emptying the cup and pouring in 10%) I'm worried that by doing that it may affect the flow? Or will it be ok as long as the inside rim is dry?

Can any one give me some advice, I would really appreciate it:rolleyes:

Thanks!

I don't use this machine hun but when doing tanning parties I will take a bottle of water and flush the gun out if I am changing to a different % Give it a wipe round with some couch roll and you should be fine xxx

Changing liquid will not affect the flow of the gun. Guns are designed to take all solutions.
I have 5 spray tans in later and i will be using Celebrity secrets 8% and 10% and Fake Bake original and darker and my gun will work fine!
I do it all the time. When you have a lot booked in you have to change. I had 14 booked in one day and was swapping and changing solutions and strengths all day.:)
Your gun will be fine!

ah thank you, makes me feel more confident when I do my first tanning party!

ah thank you, makes me feel more confident when I do my first tanning party!

Good luck...they are so much fun and you probably wont even feel like you are working :hug: xxx

Just remember that when you unscrew the cup some solution will still be in the suction tube, make sure that this drains out into the cup before you put the new solution in, then spray the gun onto a pieces of couch roll until you see the new colour come through. You will know its the new colour because it will spray a second or two of the old colour that is already in the gun, then you'll get nothing for a couple of seconds, then the new colour will spray...

I usually do solution changes inside the tent just incase, I am a clumsy person and even worse if its a nice white carpet! :eek: I bought extra cups for my gun and I have different solutions in each cup and mark which one it is on the side, then its just a case of unscrewing one and putting the other one on when you want to change.

What I usually do is go through all the client consultations first and decide who is having which % and then put them in order starting with the lightest, dont let them dictate to you who goes first! that will give you less changes of solution - Good luck :hug:

OOh i'm glad my cup is on top of my gun. No suction tube and can use every last drop in the cup with no problem :)

Just remember that when you unscrew the cup some solution will still be in the suction tube, make sure that this drains out into the cup before you put the new solution in, then spray the gun onto a pieces of couch roll until you see the new colour come through. You will know its the new colour because it will spray a second or two of the old colour that is already in the gun, then you'll get nothing for a couple of seconds, then the new colour will spray...

I usually do solution changes inside the tent just incase, I am a clumsy person and even worse if its a nice white carpet! :eek: I bought extra cups for my gun and I have different solutions in each cup and mark which one it is on the side, then its just a case of unscrewing one and putting the other one on when you want to change.

What I usually do is go through all the client consultations first and decide who is having which % and then put them in order starting with the lightest, dont let them dictate to you who goes first! that will give you less changes of solution - Good luck :hug:

Perfect..especially the last bit....it is always advisable to be the one in control at these parties ...especially if there is alcohol knocking about:hug:

Thank you! Ok I'll do what you said. I have 2 cups, but no lids, do I need lids? Oh and sometimes their is solution inside the rim, do I need to wipe it over incase it goes onto the top of cup when i screw it in?

Sorry to go on! :)

loving the quote!

the gun itself will act as a lid and you will need a lid for any extra cups that you have. I carry two cups plus solution in the gun so three %'s

I would wipe around the rim of the cup if there is any solution there and also around the lid part of the gun as it can cause the gun to leak and drip.

I dont fill my cups over 200ml and if its a big party I also take the large bottles of solution incase I need to top up.

Thanks Sherrie, I did that today as I had a few clients in back to back and it sprayed perfectly. I allways worry about the gun leaking which it has done in the past, now I know why! :)

Latest posts

Back