Sienna X roadshow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hiya,

Ive been invited along to a sienna X roadshow, and they were telling that they do on the day ofers that are really hard to resist.

Can anyone let me know what sort of thing i might be offered? can PM me if not allowed to do it over open forum. I just want to know whether its a good idea to go, and if i should be prepared to take money along with etc.

Also opinions on Sienna X tan

Thanks

You'll have to visit our Roadshow and find out :)

Just out of curiosity, was it an e-invite you received?

Kind Regards,

Adam
sienna X

Lol sorry i am a curious cat, just I've to work out childcare and wanted more info before going.

No I got a phone call the other day asking if I was Interested.

X

Lol sorry i am a curious cat, just I've to work out childcare and wanted more info before going.

No I got a phone call the other day asking if I was Interested.

X

Let's just put it this way - you'll be impressed, particularly if you are thinking of purchasing equipment :)

For anybody else interested, we are talking about the Bristol Roadshow which is being held at Bristol Golf Club on the 3rd March.

A host of experts, including myself, will be on hand to answer questions and help out in both a technical and marketing sense. There will also be a shop, and a conference from our founder & CEO Nicky Matthews.

Give us a call if you're interested!

Adam
sienna X

Latest posts

Back