Sienna X, which %

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbudx2

Reaction score
Hi all...

I'm looking into offering sienna x spray tans as one of my treatments.

I have already been trained in airbrush tanning but would like to know, in a nut shell, which %'s of sienna x DHA is suitable for each skin colour?

Thanks

Hun, if you were trained in airbrush tanning you would have learned how to consult and tell which skin tones would match which solutions.Airbrush is quite different to HVLP though so you may need to attend a little workshop or have a good practice run before having paying clients. I found when I crossed over I wasted a lot of solution. Ring Sienna X and ask them, they are the ones that have designed the solution so they would be the best ones to ask. We all use different solutions and they all react differently on different skin tones, hence the importance of taking in everything you are taught in your initial training session

I have taken everything 'in' during my training... I was taught in st tropez, so they didn't go over DHA %'s in very much detail unfortunately

hey hun we use sienna x in our salon basically the products range from 8% to 16% in a nutshell 8% is for newbies fair skinned people ie skin that burns easily or people looking for a natural tan and have no colour atall 10% is for people who tan well and easily have already got a hint of colour or have tried the 8% and want something a bit darker 12% is for olive skin tones that tan and 16% is for extreme tan wearers or for competiton such as bodybuilding weightlifting etc but if you contact them directly they will give you all this information in the promotional info great range and cant go wrong we have loads of returning clients because of it xxx:biggrin:

Thank you loupirie 😃 x

This is great, I've just bought 10% in 250ml to try out on my business partner, she tans really easy, the lady told us to get the 10% and not to go higher as that was dark enough so can't wait to use it and see =]

My most popular % are 8 & 8.5 I hardly ever use 10 and never 12 or above I think it also depends on what part of the country you live as well no essex tans in Cheshire ! :eek:

Latest posts

Back